Tiny haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
walking by the MAC counter, I just couldn´t resist (like I know what the word resist means *lol*). I had to get

MAC Mineralize SKinfinish Porcelaine Pink

and: finally I pulled away from the MAC counter remembering my absolute MAC no-buy for the next few weeks and headed straight to Biotherm to get one of those cool new liquid eyeliners, called Magic Painting. I got it in bright lime green ("Acid Green"). haven´t tried it out yet though.

good job on only buying one thing from mac
claps.gif

that biotherm liner looks cool. take a pic with it on.

Originally Posted by Arielle walking by the MAC counter, I just couldn´t resist (like I know what the word resist means *lol*). I had to get
MAC Mineralize SKinfinish Porcelaine Pink

and: finally I pulled away from the MAC counter remembering my absolute MAC no-buy for the next few weeks and headed straight to Biotherm to get one of those cool new liquid eyeliners, called Magic Painting. I got it in bright lime green ("Acid Green"). haven´t tried it out yet though.

I want a SkinFinish! THey look so pretty on everyone else: I know I don't need another shimmery face powder, but...I might have to try one out once I get some $$

Originally Posted by anne7 I want a SkinFinish! THey look so pretty on everyone else: I know I don't need another shimmery face powder, but...I might have to try one out once I get some $$ sorry i just have to agree...you NEED a skinfinish. NOW *lol* I also have a few shimmery face powders but none compare to these. :icon_love

cool Andrea,good job at resisting,lol.looking foward to seeing your new stuff on in fotd!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back