Tiny MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC purchase of the day:

Star Nova Lustreglass

Flashmode Lustreglass

Fuschia Fix Tinted Lip Conditioner

Also, from the B&BW sale, the Pure Simplicity skin care was BOGO. I got Everlasting Flower Line-Reducing Serum and Soy Sensitive Skin Calming Face Mist. Can't wait to try!

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome haul! How do you like Star Nova? I love mine. I think it's gorgeous! I was much more impressed with it in person. The swatch on the MAC site doesn't do it justice. They need to do up some better swatches. Thank goodness for this site & everyone's pics.

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul! i love the lustreglasses! Yeah I'm really liking them. I now have 4 lustreglasses and 5 lipglasses.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Yeah I'm really liking them. I now have 4 lustreglasses and 5 lipglasses.
oh great haul,i love the lustreglasses:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Great little haul, Lustreglasses are the only MAC l/g i like now! x I definitely prefer the lustres over the lipglasses. I think they're very similar to Prescriptives Moonbeam glosses, which I also like.

Back