Tiny MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Just got a couple of things:

-HyperReal in NC400

-192 brush for my chantecaille foundation (they said to use a synthetic bristled brush since the natural hair brushes will soak up the foundation. and the 190 brush has natural hair fibers in it.)

-pencil sharpener. i thought i had one, but i don't know where it is. and all my lip liners tips are flat. lol

the MUAs were telling me about the new collections. I saw the pic they had for what the display is supposed to be like, but it didn't say or have a spot for the blue piggie...? so it might be a PRO/freestanding store thing.

and I saw the pic for the skinshimmer(?)!! they have 6 coming out.

pocerlain pink, shimpagne, a rosey colored one, a gold one, a tanish one i think, and then a dark one. can't wait for those!

Nice haul Liz
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool lil haul, however, the MA told me Future Skin goes on better with fingers than it does with a brush even tho Chantecaille actually make their own fndt brush x oh ok. i'll have to try that out. what do you use to apply it?

I use my fingers with the Future skin fdtn too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz oh ok. i'll have to try that out. what do you use to apply it?

Sounds great! Where did you buy from?

I'm really curious about the skinshimmers, but I'll probably end up just cruising for samples. I don't use enough face or cheek products to justify buying a whole container.

Me too! I have this and absolutely love it!

Originally Posted by lilla I use my fingers with the Future skin fdtn too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Sounds great! Where did you buy from?
I'm really curious about the skinshimmers, but I'll probably end up just cruising for samples. I don't use enough face or cheek products to justify buying a whole container.

i went to my macy's counter yesterday.
i'm not sure if you can get samples of the skin shimmers though. they're like bigger than blushes and are packed powders, not loose powders.

they were VERY popular when they came out before. I think some of them came out twice in 2 different collections.

i'm definitely getting shimpagne, the rosey one, the gold one and the tan one. i have to see how porcelain pink and the dark one looks IRL before I buy them.

out of the rebelrock, I think I"m gonna get SOME of the eyeshadows. one of them, the light/white eye shadow is Vellum which is already out i think , so they're re-launching it. i don't want the glitz glosses since they're just really sparkly and i don't like that.

the fluidliners: one is a bright (matte?)purple color. and the other one is black with gold shimmer/glitter.

Nice little haul Liz!

And thanks for the update on the new collections - i can't wait to check out the black/glitter fluidline.

Liz, I have Vellum and it is a really neat color. It is white but has iridescent blue in it, very very lightly tho. I haven't used it for a long time... glad you reminded me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i went to my macy's counter yesterday.
i'm not sure if you can get samples of the skin shimmers though. they're like bigger than blushes and are packed powders, not loose powders.

they were VERY popular when they came out before. I think some of them came out twice in 2 different collections.

i'm definitely getting shimpagne, the rosey one, the gold one and the tan one. i have to see how porcelain pink and the dark one looks IRL before I buy them.

out of the rebelrock, I think I"m gonna get SOME of the eyeshadows. one of them, the light/white eye shadow is Vellum which is already out i think , so they're re-launching it. i don't want the glitz glosses since they're just really sparkly and i don't like that.

the fluidliners: one is a bright (matte?)purple color. and the other one is black with gold shimmer/glitter.

Latest posts

Back