tiny tiny haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
my bf gave me some shopping $$ hehe

Got Goldmine since it's being discontinued and Cranberry. I had it before, but it broke and was makiing a mess, so I tossed it
frown.gif

Also got some undies at vickie's secret, a pair of jeans at old navy for $17!, and 2 pairs of the gym pants that I like. They always sell out, so I grabbed them. i always run out of gym clothes since i only do our laundry like twice a month because the laundry room is in the other building. it's 4 flights of stairs to go up and down, then have to walk up a little ways to go to the other building. i'm not doing THAT all the time! lol.

i didn't spend all of the money, so the rest will go to the new mac collection on thursday! lol.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul!!! And you MUST get your bf to talk to mine!!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
LOL!
nice haul!

i HATE old navy jeans. when i sit down, even if they're fine at the waist, they hang out and show my ass LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL!
nice haul!

i HATE old navy jeans. when i sit down, even if they're fine at the waist, they hang out and show my ass LOL

mmmm hmmmm.... you do that on purpose! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
j/k
tongue.gif

Lol
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL!
nice haul!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 mmmm hmmmm.... you do that on purpose! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
j/k
tongue.gif
mind your business
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Even my husband is laughing at this!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL

Latest posts

Back