today´s haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to pamper myself a little and went shopping. here´s what I got

MAC duo blush in ORCHID SHEEN/ROSELAND(Sheertone Shimmer)

MAC fluidline in BLUE PEEP

MAC e/s in MEADOWLAND

BB Blemish Cover Stick (as suggested by the lovely MuT-Girls *hugs*)

and I got a small lipgloss for free (Estee Lauder Pure Pops in Pink Cupcake)

I´m surprised they still had the whole Madame B collection except for ONE e/s. luckily MAC is not THAT famous over here so the collections stay at the counters for several weeks.

BUT the black fluidline was sold out (I was DYING to get it). so I had to buy the Meadowland e/s instead.

I can never leave MAC without spending all the money I have in my wallet. and that´s why I´m never gonna get a credit card
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome haul Arielle! Meadowland and Blue Peep (along with a few other things) make a fab eyelook (pic below)
T xx

thanx sweetie!!!! Now I remember why I wanted Blue Peep so bad...I saw these pics of you before. looks GORGEOUS!!!
I´ll try out the same for a FOTD tomorrow. sorry for stealing your idea
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Arielle. I am dying to get Blue Peep (and other Fluidlines) but the darn things are sold out at the counter that I frequent. I am waiting for them to get more.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul Arielle. I am dying to get Blue Peep (and other Fluidlines) but the darn things are sold out at the counter that I frequent. I am waiting for them to get more. yeah, they seem to be really popular now (and I understand why..they´re awesome).I really wanted Blacktrack, but it was sold out at both MAC counters in Vienna, where I live. but since they´re not limited edition I don´t worry too much. just means I have to wait another WEEK for my Blacktrack
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah, they seem to be really popular now (and I understand why..they´re awesome).I really wanted Blacktrack, but it was sold out at both MAC counters in Vienna, where I live. but since they´re not limited edition I don´t worry too much. just means I have to wait another WEEK for my Blacktrack
icon_cry.gif

I have Blacktrack and I think that you will love it. I also have Macroviolet and Waveline and love those too!

Nice haul Arielle. Meadowland is one of my current faves, and the Fluidlines are fab. Hope you manage to get the Blacktrack soon!!

Cool stuff! I'd like to try the Meadowland, too. Let us know how it looks.

I really like Meadowland too ! And the most surprising thing was that I acutally BOUGHT it and LIKED it! This coming from an "I own 4million brown and tan shadows & never wear colors" girl.... I don't have Blue Peep - (I'm not that brave yet!) LOL But I do have Blacktrack (Permanent staple in my MU case) DipDown, Macroviolet, and Waveline... I think you'll really like the other colors too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I really like Meadowland too ! And the most surprising thing was that I acutally BOUGHT it and LIKED it! This coming from an "I own 4million brown and tan shadows & never wear colors" girl.... I don't have Blue Peep - (I'm not that brave yet!) LOL But I do have Blacktrack (Permanent staple in my MU case) DipDown, Macroviolet, and Waveline... I think you'll really like the other colors too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
*lol*..I always thought that girls with dark coloring can wear ANY color and look great. while I, being blonde and blue-eyed, look totally washed out and boring in browns and nudes.how do you wear Meadowland? just wondering...does it really work with browns?

I´d really like to see a FOTD of you wearing it? or did you already do one and I missed it?
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back