Quantcast

Today i received...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
... NARS Torrid Blush, NARS Smudge Brush and MAC Liza AM Quad!!

Yes, i've been bad!

And i was at the MAC store today but i saved money as the stuff i wanted (humid e's pan and 231 brush) they didn't have in stock!

Reaction score
AHHH, nice haul honey! I have NARS Torrid and love it. I WANT to see FOTD pics with these madam, do you hear me!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura AHHH, nice haul honey! I have NARS Torrid and love it. I WANT to see FOTD pics with these madam, do you hear me! Hmmm, i'll try!! They never come out nicely hence i don't post pics!

Reaction score
Ah shut up!! I'm sure they come out fabulous..

Reaction score
Not too sure about that, but i will try and get some pics!

Liz

Reaction score
oooh! nice! how di dyou get the Liza quad?! I thought that was LE awhile ago?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhav ... NARS Torrid Blush, NARS Smudge Brush and MAC Liza AM Quad!!Yes, i've been bad!

And i was at the MAC store today but i saved money as the stuff i wanted (humid e's pan and 231 brush) they didn't have in stock!

they didn't have the humid pan when i went to the store either i had to get the pot. i will depot it though. and they didn't have the 231
i love that brush. let me know how that smudge brush is cus i am going shopping soon and i am tempted to buy it. right now for smudging i use a crappy Mary Kay lip brush (kinda reminds me of the MAC 219 brush but probably not as firm)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 oooh! nice! how di dyou get the Liza quad?! I thought that was LE awhile ago? I got it of ebay. I'm now hoping to get the PM palette!
Angela - haven't used the smudge brush yet but will report back once i have. It looks fab though!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhav Angela - haven't used the smudge brush yet but will report back once i have. It looks fab though!!!

yes please let me know i am probably going shopping on monday.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 yes please let me know i am probably going shopping on monday. I used the brush this morning and it is as fab, just as the reviews say! I am so glad i got this brush, i can tell that it's going to be used alot!!
And the Torrid blush... wow!! It's gorgeous!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhav I used the brush this morning and it is as fab, just as the reviews say! I am so glad i got this brush, i can tell that it's going to be used alot!!
well it looks like i am buyin the smudge brush lol i'm workin on saturday so i will be able to spend a little more money than i had expected. soo yaay me

Latest posts