Today's Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, I finally went. Here's what I got:

MAC:

Eye shadows: Aquadisiac, Shimmermoss, Tilt, Naked Lunch

Studio Stick Concealer NC20

Nymphette Lipglass

Clinique:

Impossibly Glossy Lip Gloss in Cream Soda

They were sold out of all Fluidlines except Silverstroke. I wanted Blue Peep. That was the only item I forgot to ask about when I called last night to find out availability.

Also got 2 cute summer tanks. I love them! They have braided straps.

great haul. Aquadisiac is a perfect eyeshadow. cause I used to have it. The color is pretty on you. Sorry about that. Thanks

Originally Posted by charms23 Nice haul! Good thing you didn't run out of the other items. They seemed to be very well-stocked with eye shadows. I was really tempted to buy Beauty Marked as well...it's so pretty in the pan!

Originally Posted by jamie18meng great haul. Aquadisiac is a perfect eyeshadow. cause I used to have it. The color is pretty on you. Sorry about that. Thanks Everyone here raves about Aquadisiac, so I'm very excited to try it.

Great haul, I am so happy that you got Aquadisiac and the rest. I don't have Tilt yet. Have fun.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Everyone here raves about Aquadisiac, so I'm very excited to try it.

Originally Posted by lilla Great haul, I am so happy that you got Aquadisiac and the rest. I don't have Tilt yet. Have fun. Thanks! I chose Tilt over Swimming. I just thought it was a more interesting color. I'll probably still get Swimming sometime in the future.

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo!!! nice haul! was it busy when you went? It was somewhat busy, but it wasn't because of the event. There were about 8 girls getting their makeup done for prom. But 2 MAs came rushing to wait on me, probably because the prom girls weren't buying any product. I actually saw 3 of them leave without buying product. Granted, they paid for the service but I think you should always buy SOMETHING when they do your makeup.

Originally Posted by spazbaby It was somewhat busy, but it wasn't because of the event. There were about 8 girls getting their makeup done for prom. But 2 MAs came rushing to wait on me, probably because the prom girls weren't buying any product. I actually saw 3 of them leave without buying product. Granted, they paid for the service but I think you should always buy SOMETHING when they do your makeup. that's odd. you usually have to buy product when you get your makeup done. it's like their thing. and with it being an event week, they wouldn't do makeup without making an actual makeup appointment where you would have to buy stuff.

Originally Posted by Liz that's odd. you usually have to buy product when you get your makeup done. it's like their thing. and with it being an event week, they wouldn't do makeup without making an actual makeup appointment where you would have to buy stuff. These girls had appointments. But hey were paying to have their makeup done, they just weren't buying product.

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah that's really weird. If they had paid anyway, why not just get $40 worth of makeup THEN get the makeover too! Exactly! I just think it's dumb because once their lip gloss wears off what are they going to do? Smear on some Maybelline stuff? Then they'll still keep running around telling everyone they're wearing MAC.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Alright, I finally went. Here's what I got:
MAC:

Eye shadows: Aquadisiac, Shimmermoss, Tilt, Naked Lunch

Studio Stick Concealer NC20

Nymphette Lipglass

Clinique:

Impossibly Glossy Lip Gloss in Cream Soda

They were sold out of all Fluidlines except Silverstroke. I wanted Blue Peep. That was the only item I forgot to ask about when I called last night to find out availability.

Also got 2 cute summer tanks. I love them! They have braided straps.

awesome haul,i just got tilt too,im going to use it with deep truth.shimmermoss and aquadisiac are great too.Nymphette is one of my faves.You got some great goodies,enjoy

Originally Posted by nydoll23 awesome haul,i just got tilt too,im going to use it with deep truth.shimmermoss and aquadisiac are great too.Nymphette is one of my faves.You got some great goodies,enjoy Thanks! This is only my 2nd MAC haul, so of course I'm already thinking about my 3rd!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thanks! This is only my 2nd MAC haul, so of course I'm already thinking about my 3rd!
I know what you mean,once you start ,you get a couple of things and then you see something else you love and you come back for it another time.But then theres another,and another etc.
icon_twisted.gif
Its an addiction,you got really great colors for your 2nd time.
smile.gif
Im going to the mac store tonight,so i have to watch myself for sure.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome haul, i love all those e/s! infact they make a nice eyelook together¬!
Tilt on inner lid, Aqua on outer, Shimmermoss in crease and NL to highlight! x

You're a makeup encyclopedia! Amazing. I'll try that look in the morning. Will let you know how it turns out!

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome haul! Thanks! I wasn't planning on Tilt but when I saw it, I really wanted it.

You guys are giving me the urge for tilt !!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thanks! I wasn't planning on Tilt but when I saw it, I really wanted it.

Originally Posted by lilla You guys are giving me the urge for tilt !!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
It's so cool because it looks different from every angle (green/blue/aqua/violet). I think I'm going to put Beauty Marked on my list for the next haul. It looks soooooooo pretty in the pan. Even if I end up not liking it on my eyes, I could just stare at it in the pan and be happy!

Latest posts

Back