Today's Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I did some more damage. Here's the list, all MAC.

Powerpoints: Buried Treasure, Prussian, Bordeauxline, Industry

Eye Shadows: Star Violet, Creme de Violet

Paint: Stilife (because of Ashley raving about it)

Pencil sharpener

I also thought I got the Pink Grapefruit lipglass but I guess the MA forgot, but I didn't get charged for it. I'm kind of sad though, cuz I was looking forward to obsessing over it
frown.gif

EDIT: Also, I was telling the MA how I keep buying stuff so I never finish anything and can't come up with 6 empties for B2M. She told me they don't necessarily have to be empty, I can even just bring in colors that I'm tired of or whatever. Awesome.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul Nikki! Star Violet is a fave. It looks really pretty. I had to get some purples. I think the Bordeauxline powerpoint will look great with them. I opted for it over Permaplum, just cuz it seems like a more unique color. Bordeauxline is sort of a deep wine plum instead of the bluer plum like Permaplum.

Great haul Nikki!! I was thinking about getting that pink grapefruit also....

Originally Posted by kerri Great haul Nikki!! I was thinking about getting that pink grapefruit also.... I'll probably go back tomorrow to get it.

Wow it looks like you got some great stuff! Too bad about the pink grapefruit. You know the other day I went to see if I had enough B2Ms yet, and I couldn't find them! I think I might have accidentally tossed them all out!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Wow it looks like you got some great stuff! Too bad about the pink grapefruit. You know the other day I went to see if I had enough B2Ms yet, and I couldn't find them! I think I might have accidentally tossed them all out! Whoa, that bites. Especially when you're on a no-buy! Hope you find them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Whoa, that bites. Especially when you're on a no-buy! Hope you find them
smile.gif
I think it was only 3 or 4, but I guess that means I'll just have to buy more in August from all the new collections so I'll have more products to use up.

nice haul! hehe.

you can always depot your shadows and use those for your free lippies!

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love Star Violet, and I've been thinking of picking up Creme de Violet and Buried Treasure.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Alright everyone, I did some more damage. Here's the list, all MAC.
Powerpoints: Buried Treasure, Prussian, Bordeauxline, Industry

Eye Shadows: Star Violet, Creme de Violet

Paint: Stilife (because of Ashley raving about it)

Pencil sharpener

I also thought I got the Pink Grapefruit lipglass but I guess the MA forgot, but I didn't get charged for it. I'm kind of sad though, cuz I was looking forward to obsessing over it
frown.gif

EDIT: Also, I was telling the MA how I keep buying stuff so I never finish anything and can't come up with 6 empties for B2M. She told me they don't necessarily have to be empty, I can even just bring in colors that I'm tired of or whatever. Awesome.

Oooooh I LOVE Star Violet!! If you have a lighter purple, doing the light purple, creme de violet and Star Violet in the crease, that would look hot. I've done that before!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And W00t for Stilife! I seriously don't go a day without wearing that. Even if I'm doing a natural look, I have to have that little kick of shimmer!

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul! hehe.
you can always depot your shadows and use those for your free lippies!

I might start doing that in the near future. I just don't have the patience so I'll save that task for a rainy day.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love Star Violet, and I've been thinking of picking up Creme de Violet and Buried Treasure. I'm wearing Buried Treasure today. I think it's a great alternative to plain black or brown.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul Nikki! Hope you get your Pink Grapefruit! I went back and got it today. I really didn't feel like making the trip but I "needed' the gloss. I also got Pinkarat lustreglass.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Oooooh I LOVE Star Violet!! If you have a lighter purple, doing the light purple, creme de violet and Star Violet in the crease, that would look hot. I've done that before!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And W00t for Stilife! I seriously don't go a day without wearing that. Even if I'm doing a natural look, I have to have that little kick of shimmer!

I meant to try out the Stilife, but out of habit I reached for my UD primer potion and before I knew it my eyes were done and there sat the Stilife, unused. I was mad, I really wanted to test out the Stilife as a base. There's always tomorrow, I guess.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I went back and got it today. I really didn't feel like making the trip but I "needed' the gloss. I also got Pinkarat lustreglass. You wild woman! I admire your shopping habits.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You wild woman! I admire your shopping habits.
claps.gif
lol...i guess i am good, aren't I? actually, i knew i wouldn't make it back to the mall til next weekend and the thought of waiting another week was killing me. I really wish they'd stop coming out with new stuff. This is really getting out of hand.

Latest posts

Back