Today's min stila/mac hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay....this is not my only stila haul.......i too ordered when it was 40% off but about a week before that i also ordered of the stila.com site.......that has arrived first

stila brow brush

browset in warm (i am liking this to help get my brows a little closer to my hair dye color)

stila blending brush

Mac square shader brush .......this works in my creases (sorry don't have it in front of me to give you the number)

Cobalt e/s (this is incredibly gorgeous girls.....if you like a violet blue!)

High tea l/s

I am shopping for a digital camera.......when i buy one....i will take pics of my stash ...mac case and of some FOTD's.......

Me too Trisha......you all look like you have so much fun with the pictures!

Originally Posted by Trisha Great haul, hope you can get a digi cam soon!! x

nice haul. let us know how the brushes work for you!

i don't have any of those brushes

Nice haul! I love my High Tea lippie and you are right, Cobalt is such an awesome color.

Nice haul
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerri stila blending brush You'll love the blender brush. It's so good I have 2
icon_redface.gif

Has anyone received their order yet? I am dying to get mine.... can you tell?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I haven't received my order from the California store 40% off sale yet either, Lilla. I'm looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by lilla Has anyone received their order yet? I am dying to get mine.... can you tell?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back