Toe nail help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Where do you go to get your toe nails checked out? Like a dermatologist? or a doctor???

Mine are really brittle and get these dry white patches on them. Is it from a vitamin deficiency or something?

calcium deficiency. I get them too when I don't take my calcium for a month or so, and new ones stop appearing the moment I am back to taking calcium. :icon_love

Originally Posted by destiny calcium deficiency. I get them too when I don't take my calcium for a month or so, and new ones stop appearing the moment I am back to taking calcium. :icon_love I've heard this too - try a coral calcium supplement or drinking more milk!
wink.gif

we might need pics of your toenails
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz

Where do you go to get your toe nails checked out? Like a dermatologist? or a doctor???
Mine are really brittle and get these dry white patches on them. Is it from a vitamin deficiency or something?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) we might need pics of your toenails
wink.gif
hahahaha... ewww. no. lol

You'd go to a podiatrist....

Originally Posted by Liz Where do you go to get your toe nails checked out? Like a dermatologist? or a doctor???

you might want to try a vitamin supplement. gnc makes a great hair, skin and nail formula that may help over time.

Latest posts

Back