Tony & Tina customer service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just called T&T for the first time and I will NEVER make that mistake again. I'm a big fan of their products, but I'll stick to ordering online or at Nordstrom.
icon_twisted.gif

Whew!! I feel better after getting that off of my chest!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just called T&T for the first time and I will NEVER make that mistake again. I'm a big fan of their products, but I'll stick to ordering online or at Nordstrom.
icon_twisted.gif

smile.gif

You'd think companies that make good products would carry that into their Customer Service...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nothing puts a bad taste in your mouth about something than a lousy SA!
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just called T&T for the first time and I will NEVER make that mistake again. I'm a big fan of their products, but I'll stick to ordering online or at Nordstrom.
icon_twisted.gif

smile.gif

Sorry that you had such a bad experience. I don't know if you know this already but Sephora also sells T & T and from what I have experienced, they have great customer service.

That is so true! They should know what an impact their cs has on repeat business. It sucks that the person I spoke with today was such an a**
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You'd think companies that make good products would carry that into their Customer Service...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nothing puts a bad taste in your mouth about something than a lousy SA!
icon_frown.gif

Yeah Sephora and Nordies has the best cs all around imo! The only reason I decided to shop from T&T directly is because the item that I want is not available anywhere else. I also tried to swap for it.....unsuccessfully
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Sorry that you had such a bad experience. I don't know if you know this already but Sephora also sells T & T and from what I have experienced, they have great customer service.

Sorry to hear about your dreadful experience Tracey. I heard that they were bad a few years ago, but figured they'd cleaned up their act. What a shame.
frown.gif

Wow! they already had a bad reputation?! That sucks!! You're right, they should have cleaned up their acts by now!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Sorry to hear about your dreadful experience Tracey. I heard that they were bad a few years ago, but figured they'd cleaned up their act. What a shame.
frown.gif

No, it doesn't take much energy at all. But maybe they have contests to see who can be the nastiest!
icon_twisted.gif
I'll be glad when the site is back up. I REALLY want the item that I was going to order - at least that way I wont have to put up with attitude!
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by RenaelovesMAC You'd think these companies would know better. I have certain companies I only order from online due to nasty SAs. It doesn't take a lot of energy for them to be polite.

Latest posts

Back