Too Faced Cosmetic Products - Yay or Nay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has any of u ever tried Too Faced cosmetics from Sephora?

i know this is shallow, but the product design looks nice and i am tempted to just buy something from that line just for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by sugersoul has any of u ever tried Too Faced cosmetics from Sephora?
i know this is shallow, but the product design looks nice and i am tempted to just buy something from that line just for the hell of it.

I like the packaging too. Said I was going to try out a few things. I think,Tracey has used their products and she probably has a take on this line.

I like their Fat Kiss and Lip Injection glosses, and Pretty in Pink blush. Their stuff seems about average quality, but it's all so cute.

Originally Posted by sylphiel I like their Fat Kiss and Lip Injection glosses, and Pretty in Pink blush. Their stuff seems about average quality, but it's all so cute. yeah, fat kiss is the one that i was thinking of trying, doesn't really volumize your lips, or it's just super moisturizing?

I like the double-ended lipglosses... I've tried a few and the colors are all very pretty. I tried a makeup bag from their line, though, and didn't like the quality of it... that went back to Sephora.

Hey sugersoul.. I havent tried their products but Sheridan is right.. Tracey uses a lot of products from this line & i'm sure she LOVES them all so hopefully she'll see this post and be able to help you out. If not, then you should PM her!

Though the packaging is cute, I found the products to be mediocre for the price. I much prefer MAC.

Latest posts

Back