Too faced liquif-eye???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is this anything like benefit's shelaq? cus i kinda want it but if it's like shelaq then why bother since i have 2 bottles of shelaq

Well, not really. Liquif-eye is supposed to convert shadows to liners, etc, but she-laq is supposed to make liners, shadows etc stay put. Liqif-eye is more like the Smashbox e/s converter. Someone mentioned that she used She-lac as a converter, but I've never done that so I really cant comment on if it works as well or not.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 is this anything like benefit's shelaq? cus i kinda want it but if it's like shelaq then why bother since i have 2 bottles of shelaq

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Well, not really. Liquif-eye is supposed to convert shadows to liners, etc, but she-laq is supposed to make liners, shadows etc stay put. Liqif-eye is more like the Smashbox e/s converter. Someone mentioned that she used She-lac as a converter, but I've never done that so I really cant comment on if it works as well or not. cus i was thinkin of buying the liquif-eye tomorrow. I just wouldn't want it to ruin my shadows though. since it's waterproof and stuff.

Originally Posted by Trisha It has made a film form over my Mums e/s (she has it!) and it doesnt seem to last that long to be honest, she bought it about 2-3 weeks ago and it already seems to be running out (she uses it 3-4 times a week)
xx

do you think it would work if i did the shadow liner with visine first then drew over it with the liquif-eye? cus i don't want it ruining my shadows

Originally Posted by Trisha It might do, but i havent used visine so i cant say for sure. Sorry x thanks anyway though
smile.gif

Back