Too Faced Vintage Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to your account and check under purchases. I was studying with a friend earlier today, and during a study break she tried to order something and got that message. She checked and saw that her credit card had been charged, and when she looked under the purchases tab, the order that said it couldn't be found was actually there!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is really weird. Fortunately, the site keeps telling me "order not found" when I hit place order...so no toofaced for me and thats a good thing. I like their cosmetics but I guess I'll stick with ulta for purchasing them.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Go to your account and check under purchases. I was studying with a friend earlier today, and during a study break she tried to order something and got that message. She checked and saw that her credit card had been charged, and when she looked under the purchases tab, the order that said it couldn't be found was actually there!
Uh oh I might have three orders then. Yikes.

The site has been running slow ALL day. It took me like an hour to fill up my cart earlier this morning. Now to stare at it in awe until I get money tomorrow.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The site has been running slow ALL day. It took me like an hour to fill up my cart earlier this morning. Now to stare at it in awe until I get money tomorrow.

It went much faster this evening than this morning, which is how I ended up making an order, but it also gave me an error message, but actually placed my order, so that is fun. :

Booo! I hope you get it sorted out quickly.

By the way...what'd ya get?

Well crap, it did go through twice.

I emailed so hopefully they'll take care of it! They can obviously see they were placed one after the other. Here is what I got (which I didn't need....suck at this no buy):

Everyday Amazing Eyes$15.00

Magic Wand Foundation$10.00

Starry Eyed Liquid Liners - Vintage$7.00

First Base Concealer$6.00

Vintage Sale Special Offer$0.00

Free Gift- Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup$0.00

I had the same thing happen with the "Order Not Found" when I ordered my stuff this evening. I'm glad I thought to check my account and see that the order actually HAD gone through before I put it through again. It's weird they don't even send a confirmation email.

Of course, now having made my order, I'm regretting it a little. I got both Glamour To Go palettes and the Smoky Eye Shadow Collection, but it was around $52 with their astronomical shipping costs. $11 is freakin' ridiculous to ship a package that'll probably weigh less than a pound. It's pissing me off thinking about the fact that I paid that. Damn lack of self-control...

Its ok! Just get back on that no-buy horse. Ohhh, and don't worry...I will probably cave and get the palette I've been wanting. :/

I emailed so hopefully they'll take care of it! They can obviously see they were placed one after the other. Here is what I got (which I didn't need....suck at this no buy):

Everyday Amazing Eyes$15.00

Magic Wand Foundation$10.00

Starry Eyed Liquid Liners - Vintage$7.00

First Base Concealer$6.00

Vintage Sale Special Offer$0.00

Free Gift- Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup$0.00

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its ok! Just get back on that no-buy horse. Ohhh, and don't worry...I will probably cave and get the palette I've been wanting. :/

I mostly just wanted the eye primer cause I don't have a good one. Of course,  I ended up with so much more. Oh well. No buy starts monday, after I get back from NYC lol.

My order is way too huge for right now but I just can't help it.

Size Queen Mascara,

Absolutely Flawless Therapeutic Herbal Eye Base,

Matte Eye Shadow Collection,

Amazing Face Oil-Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation,

Free Gift - Tinted Beauty Balm (x2),

Free Sample - Deluxe Perfect Lips Perfect Nude Lip Pencil,

Free Sample - Deluxe Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara,

Free Sample - Deluxe Glamour Gloss,

Vintage Sale Special Offer (probably 15% off your next order. that's what it was last time)

Hey girls!   I have a quick questions.. did anyone have billing issues with Too Faced yesterday?   I tried to place an order for over 5 hours, filled my basket, but couldn’t check out in the end. It logged me out or said my account doesn’t exist or that my basket expired. I also got an error a few times which revealed TF’s webcodes and so on, basically the site was a huge disaster for me.   I was pretty annoyed so I decided to skip the sale. This morning I look on my bank account and they charged me 2 x at $50. My order total was $50, so either the order went through TWICE or they “check†the account with the one of the charges (like other companies do with $1 etc.) and one of the charges will drop.   I, however, did NOT get a confirmation email or ANYTHING at all confirming my order, so I’m currently pretty frickin mad at them. I already tweeted, called (they don’t seem to have a real call center, so I left the CSR coordinator a message to call me back ASAP), and send them an email through their contact form..

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey girls!

I have a quick questions.. did anyone have billing issues with Too Faced yesterday?

I tried to place an order for over 5 hours, filled my basket, but couldn’t check out in the end. It logged me out or said my account doesn’t exist or that my basket expired. I also got an error a few times which revealed TF’s webcodes and so on, basically the site was a huge disaster for me.

I was pretty annoyed so I decided to skip the sale. This morning I look on my bank account and they charged me 2 x at $50. My order total was $50, so either the order went through TWICE or they “check†the account with the one of the charges (like other companies do with $1 etc.) and one of the charges will drop.

I, however, did NOT get a confirmation email or ANYTHING at all confirming my order, so I’m currently pretty frickin mad at them. I already tweeted, called (they don’t seem to have a real call center, so I left the CSR coordinator a message to call me back ASAP), and send them an email through their contact form..

Yup, I never got an email confirmation and got charged twice. I can see it in my "my purchases" on my tooface account. I sent them an email last night, I'm hoping to hear back before anything ships because obviously I dont' want two of the same order. I got frustrated and decided I didnt' want to order at all but now...I guess I'm getting something. 

I hope to speak to someone too before they ship because I do not want the stuff anymore. It was too frustrating, and I decided to take my business elsewhere (bought a sewing machine!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).   If you got charged twice too, I think it’s how they check the bank accounts/debit cards. The 2nd charge should drop off once one of them goes through – Best Buy charges the same amount as your order too.. weird and annoying (why can’t they do $1 like everyone else?) but it could be worse.   If they do charge/ship it… I told my husband I won’t open the package, send it back and claim my money at my bank (because IMO they have to confirm an order before charging) but we shall see… I’m  feeling so big and strong right now, but IF the goodies arrive..let’s be honest here, I’ll probably get weak. LOL!

Anytime when a server is going slow or some pages timeout, it brings back memories from the NYX cyber Monday sale. I usually don't buy when the servers are in bad shape because odds are, my credit card will be charged and I won't get an email confirmation. I don't want to play phone tag all day with a company that barely has a customer service department. Plus, they were changing 10 dollars for shipping and handling of course unless you buy over 50 dollars worth of product. 

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope to speak to someone too before they ship because I do not want the stuff anymore. It was too frustrating, and I decided to take my business elsewhere (bought a sewing machine!!!
biggrin.gif
).

If you got charged twice too, I think it’s how they check the bank accounts/debit cards. The 2nd charge should drop off once one of them goes through – Best Buy charges the same amount as your order too.. weird and annoying (why can’t they do $1 like everyone else?) but it could be worse.

If they do charge/ship it… I told my husband I won’t open the package, send it back and claim my money at my bank (because IMO they have to confirm an order before charging) but we shall see… I’m  feeling so big and strong right now, but IF the goodies arrive..let’s be honest here, I’ll probably get weak. LOL!
Nope, it was two different orders. I added another thing the second time I tried to process it, so there are two different amounts and two different order numbers in my account. 

Huh, well that’s odd. I tried ordering w/ two different accounts so for a moment I got scared and thought BOTH went through.. but now under the new account I made only one order shows up, and the second account (the older one, but I never ordered anything) says the log-is invalid.   I tried re-setting the pw and it says the email’s not on file. Definitely spelled correct too o_O ugh!   I wish they had a real CSR department. This is just plain wrong.

I was bad (since I'm on a no-buy) and I bought some stuff and I experienced a lot of the stuff you guys did. Apparently my order did go through (luckily I was charged only once), but I got the screen that said that the order didn't exist, or was invalid, or whatever it said. I never got a confirmation email but it does show up under my purchase history, and reading what others have said, I might not even get what I ordered anyway, since their stock isn't live.

Ughhh. 

Thanks for sharing!  I got the liquif-eye shadow collection, considering liquif-eye is $17 alone, $20 for the set including an eyeshadow palette isn't bad at all!  My friend got the everyday amazing eyes set.  yay!!

Back