Too Faced Vintage Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so weird to me that everyone is having so many issues with this sale, I ordered from my itouch and never had any issues. I was shocked shipping was 11 but then checked off the one for 6.50 I believe? No more then 7 and I also used 10% off code I had emailed from toofaced So for 60 dollars I'm getting alot of goodies! I got a confirmation email right away as well and only charged once. Can't wait!

I got my stuff today, and it is awesome! It's smaller than I expected it to be, but I'm already in love with the leopard love palette.

I got mine too and was surprised by the actual sizes lol. Oh well, its cute stuff and it was a good deal!

UHM... so I got charged today.

I left the lady a nasty voice mail (which I now feel kind of mean about but I was beyond pissed off). She told me that she didn't notice I tried to order from another acct (during the sale it kept saying your account does not exist, so i made a new one). She also said UPS will attempt to pick up the two boxes, which I should combine in one, on Tuesday.

The only problem is............ I DID NOT GET ANYTHING. wtf? This is seriously so annoying. I already talked to my bank, if I don't get a decent answer until Monday, I'm filing a claim. 

True, very good deal! I don't think that I would have paid full price for it, but I do like it a lot. Once I run out, I think I might buy some full sizes! 

And Katie, I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon! That majorly sucks. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine too and was surprised by the actual sizes lol. Oh well, its cute stuff and it was a good deal!

Back