Quantcast

Too Faced

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Please tell me that I'm not the ONLY Too Faced fan on this board! I'm here all the time and I cant recall anyone saying anything about this line. I'm so in love with it.

I wore the Full Frontal duo today and it was amazing!!! I bought Little Black Dress and a few other duos and they are to die for!

Of course I have tons more TF, but somebody help me share the love! I cant brag about this line by myself!!
(actually I could, but I would like an accomplice or two)

Reaction score
I have seen it at Sephora but never tried it. What item is a must have from this line?

Reaction score
I love their "lip injection'... it's the only thing I've tried from their line, but that's awesome, so I'm assuming their other stuff is too!

Reaction score
Any of their shadows especially those from the Luxe selection. Awesome!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I have seen it at Sephora but never tried it. What item is a must have from this line?

Reaction score
Dang!! You've only tried the lip injection?!!?? OK, fine, I guess I have to be the only one showing love to Too Faced. Not a problem!!
I'm on my own with this.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love their "lip injection'... it's the only thing I've tried from their line, but that's awesome, so I'm assuming their other stuff is too!

Reaction score
Carina, I'm so glad you posted!! I guess I'm not alone, LOL!! I cant answer for the chronicles palette (and those similar) because I never get those - the ones with blush, gloss, etc, never work for my skintone. I do have the Eyes of Envy palette and I love it. It seems to be the same e/s consistency as the singles and duos. I've had no problem blending them so far. However, the SA at the TF counter called me to say she's holding a palette for me that was just released. Its similar to the Beach Bunny palette (if I remember the name correctly). She swears it will work w/my coloring so I'm gonna try it out. I will see then if the blendability, etc is on the same level as the singles, duos, etc. I know that's no help for you. I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by LotusGlamGirl I have a few things from them...Like the Eyes of Envy Kit (got it free from a MA at a Too Faced makeover
), Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Black (it's really black, which I wanted but smudges a lot so I have to put eyeshadow over it), and one of the Chronicles palettes but don't really use it much.
I was just wondering though, are the eyeshadows harder to use in the palettes than in the duos or indivisual ones? Because the kit and chronicles palettes dont blend well when I put the eyeshadows one
. I have to use a really, really light touch or the eyeshadow leaves a mark...Thanks

Reaction score
I've seen it @ my local Sephora, but sadly, I've never bothered. I'm too much of an Armani ho.
::runs & hides from Tracey::

Reaction score
Haven't tried it yet but will make mental note to check the collection out at Sephora!

Reaction score
I only have one blush and two eye shadows but I love them. I often wear Pretty in Pink blush in my FOTDs and I recently wore Glamazon Eye Shadow Lux in a FOTD. The other eye shadow I have is Label Whore, which I also love.

Reaction score
Shame on you, Gail!!!

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've seen it @ my local Sephora, but sadly, I've never bothered. I'm too much of an Armani ho.
::runs & hides from Tracey::

Reaction score
Yeah!! Not THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Haven't tried it yet but will make mental note to check the collection out at Sephora!

Reaction score
Those are great colors!! I LOVE all of the Luxe shadows!

Originally Posted by Violet I only have one blush and two eye shadows but I love them. I often wear Pretty in Pink blush in my FOTDs and I recently wore Glamazon Eye Shadow Lux in a FOTD. The other eye shadow I have is Label Whore, which I also love.

Jen

Reaction score
I've never tried TF but you've sure convinced me I need to!!! The luxe e/s sound nice to me. Also, those duos you got look pretty---I looked them up. Nest time I'm in Sephora, I'm going to check 'em out.

Reaction score
WOO HOO!! Another convert!! (Hopefully)!! TF should pay me for PR!!

Originally Posted by Jen I've never tried TF but you've sure convinced me I need to!!! The luxe e/s sound nice to me. Also, those duos you got look pretty---I looked them up. Nest time I'm in Sephora, I'm going to check 'em out.

Latest posts