Too Faced

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please tell me that I'm not the ONLY Too Faced fan on this board! I'm here all the time and I cant recall anyone saying anything about this line. I'm so in love with it.

I wore the Full Frontal duo today and it was amazing!!! I bought Little Black Dress and a few other duos and they are to die for!

Of course I have tons more TF, but somebody help me share the love! I cant brag about this line by myself!!
biggrin.gif
(actually I could, but I would like an accomplice or two)
wink.gif

I have seen it at Sephora but never tried it. What item is a must have from this line?

I love their "lip injection'... it's the only thing I've tried from their line, but that's awesome, so I'm assuming their other stuff is too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Any of their shadows especially those from the Luxe selection. Awesome!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have seen it at Sephora but never tried it. What item is a must have from this line?

Dang!! You've only tried the lip injection?!!?? OK, fine, I guess I have to be the only one showing love to Too Faced. Not a problem!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm on my own with this.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love their "lip injection'... it's the only thing I've tried from their line, but that's awesome, so I'm assuming their other stuff is too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Carina, I'm so glad you posted!! I guess I'm not alone, LOL!! I cant answer for the chronicles palette (and those similar) because I never get those - the ones with blush, gloss, etc, never work for my skintone. I do have the Eyes of Envy palette and I love it. It seems to be the same e/s consistency as the singles and duos. I've had no problem blending them so far. However, the SA at the TF counter called me to say she's holding a palette for me that was just released. Its similar to the Beach Bunny palette (if I remember the name correctly). She swears it will work w/my coloring so I'm gonna try it out. I will see then if the blendability, etc is on the same level as the singles, duos, etc. I know that's no help for you. I'm sorry.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by LotusGlamGirl I have a few things from them...Like the Eyes of Envy Kit (got it free from a MA at a Too Faced makeover
biggrin.gif
), Lava Gloss Eyeliner in Black (it's really black, which I wanted but smudges a lot so I have to put eyeshadow over it), and one of the Chronicles palettes but don't really use it much.
I was just wondering though, are the eyeshadows harder to use in the palettes than in the duos or indivisual ones? Because the kit and chronicles palettes dont blend well when I put the eyeshadows one
frown.gif
. I have to use a really, really light touch or the eyeshadow leaves a mark...Thanks
biggrin.gif

I've seen it @ my local Sephora, but sadly, I've never bothered. I'm too much of an Armani ho.
icon_redface.gif
::runs & hides from Tracey::

Haven't tried it yet but will make mental note to check the collection out at Sephora!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I only have one blush and two eye shadows but I love them. I often wear Pretty in Pink blush in my FOTDs and I recently wore Glamazon Eye Shadow Lux in a FOTD. The other eye shadow I have is Label Whore, which I also love.

Shame on you, Gail!!!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've seen it @ my local Sephora, but sadly, I've never bothered. I'm too much of an Armani ho.
icon_redface.gif
::runs & hides from Tracey::

Yeah!! Not THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Haven't tried it yet but will make mental note to check the collection out at Sephora!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Those are great colors!! I LOVE all of the Luxe shadows!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Violet I only have one blush and two eye shadows but I love them. I often wear Pretty in Pink blush in my FOTDs and I recently wore Glamazon Eye Shadow Lux in a FOTD. The other eye shadow I have is Label Whore, which I also love.

I've never tried TF but you've sure convinced me I need to!!! The luxe e/s sound nice to me. Also, those duos you got look pretty---I looked them up. Nest time I'm in Sephora, I'm going to check 'em out.
icon_cool.gif

WOO HOO!! Another convert!! (Hopefully)!! TF should pay me for PR!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen I've never tried TF but you've sure convinced me I need to!!! The luxe e/s sound nice to me. Also, those duos you got look pretty---I looked them up. Nest time I'm in Sephora, I'm going to check 'em out.
icon_cool.gif

Latest posts

Back