Torri Spelling's New Nose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tori said that she got plastic surgery on her nose due to being attacked by a parrot. Ahem... anyway... here's the new nose!

"[Tori] Had small plastic surgery on her nose in 11/1994, after a parrot bit her."

I'd be willing to bet that she's had more done since 1994.. but I think her new nose looks more flattering.
wink.gif

Before:

211577.jpg

After:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/eo/20040705/capt.caf21a9b91e1228a163b6fad40a0271e
tori_spelling.jpg

Did you know that Marilyn Monroe, Burt Reynolds, and Meg Ryan all had plastic surgery? Check out this link.

Did this parrot also bite her chin, cheeks and tits? Riiiiight.

Originally Posted by Californian Tori said that she got plastic surgery on her nose due to being attacked by a parrot. Ahem... anyway... here's the new nose!"[Tori] Had small plastic surgery on her nose in 11/1994, after a parrot bit her."

I'd be willing to bet that she's had more done since 1994.. but I think her new nose looks more flattering.
wink.gif

Before:

211577.jpg

After:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/eo/20040705/capt.caf21a9b91e1228a163b6fad40a0271e
tori_spelling.jpg

Did you know that Marilyn Monroe, Burt Reynolds, and Meg Ryan all had plastic surgery? Check out this link.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Did this parrot also bite her chin, cheeks and tits? Riiiiight. lmao! Obviously it was a rabid parrot with a rare form of "jungle disease."
scared.jpg
muthellobird.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Tori said that she got plastic surgery on her nose due to being attacked by a parrot. Ahem... anyway... here's the new nose!"[Tori] Had small plastic surgery on her nose in 11/1994, after a parrot bit her."

wink.gif

Before:

211577.jpg

After:

tori_spelling.jpg

Didn't even notice..Attacked by a parrot..Bhahaha!Anyway.

I heard she's like a 3 pack a day smoker too....

Originally Posted by allisong

Didn't even notice..Attacked by a parrot..Bhahaha!Anyway.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I heard she's like a 3 pack a day smoker too.... Sounds tastey**gag**

Wow, that's pretty heavy. I wonder what her lips are going to look like in a few years?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I heard she's like a 3 pack a day smoker too....

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Wow, that's pretty heavy. I wonder what her lips are going to look like in a few years? ... only the parrot knows, Kitty.

Originally Posted by Californian ... only the parrot knows, Kitty. **sqwak**Polly wanna cracker??Hell no..Gimme some nose baby
wink.gif

I think the size of her jaw makes her look...well...in the words of Austin Powers:

"It's a MAN, BABY! YEAH!"

spelling.JPG

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Ummm..I don't see the improvement actually. Do they have a procedure to shrink the size of your eyeballs? It's not like Aaron Spelling is a sex symbol here..LOL! Hey! If Sammy Davis, Jr. could get a glass eyeball; she could with her money.. OMG LOL whether I am suposed to or not. HAHAhaha. cough.Ty for the laugh.

bad Cali, bad!!!

P.S. I found a wedding gift for Torri that is within my budget. I found this at the Oriental Trading Company for $1.29
icon_biggrin.gif

49_51.jpg

Latest posts

Back