Touch Ups..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you all use for "touching up" your make up during the working/school day? I'm using CD pressed powder at the moment but it doesnt really do anything! I'd like to re-apply foundation or something but then my blush will be covered! What to do, what to do??!!

Originally Posted by Laura What do you all use for "touching up" your make up during the working/school day? I'm using CD pressed powder at the moment but it doesnt really do anything! I'd like to re-apply foundation or something but then my blush will be covered! What to do, what to do??!! I use Stila Sheer Colour Pressed powder in #1 when I get a bit shiny during the day. I don't really feel that my face needs much touching up otherwise.

So does the Stila Sheer Colour powder keep your foundation in place perfectly??

My touch-up bag contains blotting sheets from Clean and Clear, concealer, translucent pressed powder from Origins, a mini-kabuki brush from Chanel, a freebie blush from Bobbi Brown (Desert Rose) and the 'lip of the day' look which varies.

For the quickest touch up, I blot my face, tap a bit of concealer under my eyes, brush powder on my nose and swipe on some gloss. About a minute's worth of work.
icon_smile.gif

If I touch up during the day (which is rare!), I blot with Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets and apply MAC Blot Powder. I'll also go over my eyeliner (if needed) and reapply my lippie of the day.

I have CoverGirl Clean pressed powder in Creamy Natural that I use for touch ups, and of course whatever the lippie of the day is.

My touch-ups consist of blotting papers or a cotton hankerchief along w/my l/g &/or l/s.

I usually just throw MAC Pressed Powder in my purse along with Select Cover-Up (if it's a bad skin day) and my lip color.

My touchups consist of lipstick and gloss along with my Shiseido eraser pencil that I use for mascara smudges. I do nothing about my foundation - it stays all day!

Great girls, thanks for all the replies. I have blotting sheets so basically i think i need to find a powder (better than the CD one i have) to touch up. Plus i have a black kohl liner in my drawer at work that i use to touch up my liner.

Now which powder to buy for combo skin..

It's a wax pencil that "erases" smudges and mistakes from things like mascara and lipstick. I'm totally anal about smudges!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks! Will have too see if its sold here!! x So they sell shiseido stuff in Brum? We could have a look later 'cos i'm intrugued too!

I really like Clean & Clear. I've only ever tried 2 types (Clean & Clear being 1), the other were in a pink pack & from Asia. Can't remember the name.. sorry!

Latest posts

Back