tried a new concealer...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i went to MAC at nordstrom today and decided to give moisturecover a try. NW20 is the PERFECT match for me and wow, i love it.

it literally feels like a moisturizer on my skin, if that makes sense, and blended like a dream. it covered my zits up, not completely, but enough. i'm sure with a little green concealer, it will look fine.

i usually never wore JUST concealer. it was either nothing or foundation, concealer, the whole 9 yards because i just never found a concealer that looked natural and not obvious, but today, when i put it on a few zits and that was it, my face looked so natural and you couldn't even tell i had concealer on because it blended SO well into my skin!!!

i'm gonna wear makeup tomorrow (i was off from work today, so i was lazy) and try it with foundation and all that and see how my face looks.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i went to MAC at nordstrom today and decided to give moisturecover a try. NC40 is the PERFECT match for me and wow, i love it.
it literally feels like a moisturizer on my skin, if that makes sense, and blended like a dream. it covered my zits up, not completely, but enough. i'm sure with a little green concealer, it will look fine.

i usually never wore JUST concealer. it was either nothing or foundation, concealer, the whole 9 yards because i just never found a concealer that looked natural and not obvious, but today, when i put it on a few zits and that was it, my face looked so natural and you couldn't even tell i had concealer on because it blended SO well into my skin!!!

i'm gonna wear makeup tomorrow (i was off from work today, so i was lazy) and try it with foundation and all that and see how my face looks.

That's great!
smile.gif
I really don't use concealer, but if I were to use one, it would probably be that one that I'd try. I use the Moistureblend foundation, and I love it! So I'm assuming the concealer is just as good !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

WHOA! i just realized i put NC40! mine is NW20. i was SO off. what the hell is wrong with me? LOL! let me edit my original post...

congrats!!! don't you just love whenyou find a great item?!

dang, i didn't know you were that dark. lol. i need to tan more. i feel so white copared to some of you girls. i need to get to like nc50. lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer WHOA! i just realized i put NC40! mine is NW20. i was SO off. what the hell is wrong with me? LOL! let me edit my original post... lol - I'm a NC42
wink.gif
We were almost close there for a sec!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer WHOA! i just realized i put NC40! mine is NW20. i was SO off. what the hell is wrong with me? LOL! let me edit my original post... LOL!!!! i just made a comment about that!

thanks, girls!
smile.gif

liz, LOL! i know. i knew you'd see it soon, so i didn't bother replying again LOL

charmaine, definitely look into this one.

Latest posts

Back