trish mcevoy make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just at the mall trying on some new make up, and I found my new obsession. This is just great. Just when i'm more broke than ever. But yah, i really like trish mc evoy's line of products, because you can mix and match to create your own palette. Everything comes in a magnetic pan and you buy the case and make your own palette of face and eye products. It's kinda expensive tho, but I think it will be worth the money. Has anyone else tried this line before. Tell me what you like and dislike from it. I would love to hear some opinions and suggestions.

I tried the mascara and the mascara primer (I don't remember the name of the product) and I didn't like them. I prefer MAC over the Trish mascara. I think the mascara was very average. I also used the powder foundation and I liked it. It had a medium coverage and it didn't look cakey.

I didnt try the mascara on. I only tried some lip glosses, and face products. I only tried the bronzer, cream foundation and blush, and i liked it all. I bought the dual bronzer, and I'm in love with it. I'm so used to MAC's eyeshadow and mascara that i probably wont trade it for anything else. But i think im switching over to trish for blushes and bronzers. I'm still a true MAC addict.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I tried the mascara and the mascara primer (I don't remember the name of the product) and I didn't like them. I prefer MAC over the Trish mascara. I think the mascara was very average. I also used the powder foundation and I liked it. It had a medium coverage and it didn't look cakey.

Latest posts

Back