Trisha(moderator) ???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First let me say ALL of you give me so many great tips and ideas. I very much appreciate all your postings.

Trisha, from what I've read..you work for Stila? At least this is what I think I read before.

Could you please tell me what colors you are wearing in the pic with your posts? I just love the those colors!! especially the blush and the lipstick.

Just absolutely geogeous.

Thanks, in advance.

TD

Originally Posted by texasdarlin First let me say ALL of you give me so many great tips and ideas. I very much appreciate all your postings.
Trisha, from what I've read..you work for Stila? At least this is what I think I read before.

Could you please tell me what colors you are wearing in the pic with your posts? I just love the those colors!! especially the blush and the lipstick.

Thanks, in advance.

TD

Hi and welcome to MUT.

Have you checked her Notepad? She has a lot of her looks there and also what colors she used. Here is the link to her Notepad

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...?usernm=Trisha

Look forward to getting to know you and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Originally Posted by texasdarlin

First let me say ALL of you give me so many great tips and ideas. I very much appreciate all your postings.

Thanks, in advance.

TD

Hello and welcome to MUT, We will make sure Trisha gets this question!
wink.gif
Also, did you see her notepad? Its amazing! Click here for it

& Welcome to MuT texasdarlin! Trisha does work for Stila & hopefully she'll be online shortly to answer your questions. Glad you're here & I look forward to your posts!
biggrin.gif

when you click on her pics in her notepad, the titles of the pics are what colors she uses. you just have to figure out which ones they are. most of them are from mac though. some of the stuff she has might be limited editions though.

welcome to MUT!

Hiya Texasdarlin, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. I look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much everyone for such a warm welcome.

A million thanks Trisha for exact makeup colors.

There's so many brands and colors, it all gets very intimadating sometimes.

Last night one of my sweet, sweet, neighbors asked me to come over for a Mary Kay makeup session UGH. I wanted to help her out because she needed to build up her portfolio.

Just think, way back when..Mary Kay, Merle Norman, and Avon were the top brands. I guess that's why I think of it as "old lady makeup"
biggrin.gif
. Don't get me wrong, some of the products are okay, just not for me.

Thanks guys
icon_biggrin.gif

TD

Back