trisha..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How did you do those eyes? Please spill all your secrets. Thay look wonderful! I am trying for that look.

She's terrific isn't she? What a talent - I noticed in Trisha's notepad somewhere that she does a step by step application of her makeup...

Originally Posted by fiji How did you do those eyes? Please spill all your secrets. Thay look wonderful! I am trying for that look.

Keep an eye on the FOTD forum too fiji as you'll find lots of ideas there. She is amazing though, isnt she.

Originally Posted by Trisha aaaw what a nice thread to read!!
Um i have no secrets! I am self taught (cant say my Stila training taught me anything i didnt know!!)

With MU, i honestly just think its practice and seeing what works for your colouring/eye shape etc

Please never listen to MU rules! Just do your own thing!!

To practice technique tho, i suggest tearing MU looks from magazines and trying to copy them, this should help! x

I agree with Trisha ,you should just try things out,you will find what works best for you.Trisha does have great talent,love her notepad.
smile.gif

Back