Quantcast

U2 concert, anyone going?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Anyone here going to the U2 concert? I am hoping to get tickets this Sunday for the November show in Oakland, CA. I missed out on the opportunity to get tickets the last time they went on sale.

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
I wish. My chiropractor is going to a concert in the Bay Area next week. Haven't a clue what city it'll be in though.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Ok.. I'm probably the only one here, but I hate U2...
For some reason Bono just ruins it for me... maybe its "the fly" goggles... I dunno - just never liked them.

(please don't hurt me!)


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by keaLoha I wish. My chiropractor is going to a concert in the Bay Area next week. Haven't a clue what city it'll be in though. He is probably going to the San Jose one. I tried buying tickets but they sold out so freaking fast.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
I have seen them 3X when I was younger






Originally Posted by Marisol

Anyone here going to the U2 concert? I am hoping to get tickets this Sunday for the November show in Oakland, CA. I missed out on the opportunity to get tickets the last time they went on sale.



 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok.. I'm probably the only one here, but I hate U2...
For some reason Bono just ruins it for me... maybe its "the fly" goggles... I dunno - just never liked them. (please don't hurt me!)


I hear you on that one. At first, I wasn't on the U2 bandwagon at all. But, my friend who is a total fanatic, asked me to go to a concert with him and I did. It was the concert right after 9/11 happened and let me tell you, it was the best concert of my life. I have been to many concerts and this one ranks pretty high up there considering that I wasn't all about the band to began with when I went to that show. Ever since then, I am obsessed. I have been purchasing their CD's and racking up a collection. The band has been around 1979 and I just love how they are involved with different causes. One of the reasons they decided to add a third leg to their tour is because a lot of scalpers bought a lot of the tickets when they first came out. Now, if you are a member of U2, you are able to buy tickets before anyone else and they are cheap too. They aren't a band that are in it for the money but I think that it is more for the music.
I dont know.. I am just a fan and I guess it all depends on what kind of tunes you listen to but I <3 them!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I was able to get tickets... and let me tell you, I got really awesome seats too. I am so excited!!! As soon as my transaction went through, I started jumping up and down. I am such a freak but I really wanted to see them. YAY!!



P.s. I think I drank way too much coffee this morning.


 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Aw CONGRATS Marisol.. I'm not going to their gig in Dublin
The tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. I'm praying they'll release a 3rd date so then i might be able to get tickets for that concert. Enjoy!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Laura Aw CONGRATS Marisol.. I'm not going to their gig in Dublin
The tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. I'm praying they'll release a 3rd date so then i might be able to get tickets for that concert. Enjoy! They might extend it, you never know. That is how I was able to get tickets. they extended their tour here in the US. If you can, you should sign up to be part of their fan club? Its free and gives you up to date info.
 

Latest posts

Top