U2 concert, anyone going?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone here going to the U2 concert? I am hoping to get tickets this Sunday for the November show in Oakland, CA. I missed out on the opportunity to get tickets the last time they went on sale.

I wish. My chiropractor is going to a concert in the Bay Area next week. Haven't a clue what city it'll be in though.

Ok.. I'm probably the only one here, but I hate U2...
icon_confused.gif
For some reason Bono just ruins it for me... maybe its "the fly" goggles... I dunno - just never liked them.

(please don't hurt me!)
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I wish. My chiropractor is going to a concert in the Bay Area next week. Haven't a clue what city it'll be in though. He is probably going to the San Jose one. I tried buying tickets but they sold out so freaking fast.

I have seen them 3X when I was younger
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol

Anyone here going to the U2 concert? I am hoping to get tickets this Sunday for the November show in Oakland, CA. I missed out on the opportunity to get tickets the last time they went on sale.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok.. I'm probably the only one here, but I hate U2...
icon_confused.gif
For some reason Bono just ruins it for me... maybe its "the fly" goggles... I dunno - just never liked them. (please don't hurt me!)
icon_redface.gif

I hear you on that one. At first, I wasn't on the U2 bandwagon at all. But, my friend who is a total fanatic, asked me to go to a concert with him and I did. It was the concert right after 9/11 happened and let me tell you, it was the best concert of my life. I have been to many concerts and this one ranks pretty high up there considering that I wasn't all about the band to began with when I went to that show. Ever since then, I am obsessed. I have been purchasing their CD's and racking up a collection. The band has been around 1979 and I just love how they are involved with different causes. One of the reasons they decided to add a third leg to their tour is because a lot of scalpers bought a lot of the tickets when they first came out. Now, if you are a member of U2, you are able to buy tickets before anyone else and they are cheap too. They aren't a band that are in it for the money but I think that it is more for the music.
I dont know.. I am just a fan and I guess it all depends on what kind of tunes you listen to but I <3 them!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I was able to get tickets... and let me tell you, I got really awesome seats too. I am so excited!!! As soon as my transaction went through, I started jumping up and down. I am such a freak but I really wanted to see them. YAY!!

15_1_138.gif

P.s. I think I drank way too much coffee this morning.
36_11_11.gif

Aw CONGRATS Marisol.. I'm not going to their gig in Dublin
frown.gif
The tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. I'm praying they'll release a 3rd date so then i might be able to get tickets for that concert. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Laura Aw CONGRATS Marisol.. I'm not going to their gig in Dublin
frown.gif
The tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. I'm praying they'll release a 3rd date so then i might be able to get tickets for that concert. Enjoy! They might extend it, you never know. That is how I was able to get tickets. they extended their tour here in the US. If you can, you should sign up to be part of their fan club? Its free and gives you up to date info.

Latest posts

Back