UD Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, i have a ton of MAC shadows, which i love, but i hear lots of people talking about the quality of the UD ones too. What do you guys think of the UD? And which would you recommend? I'm flying to Barcelona on Friday (yipeeee!) and thought i'd check them out at Duty Free.

Thanx!!

I've never tried a UD shadow to be honest Bhav so i can't help you out but i've heard good things about them. Hopefully some of the other girls will share their thoughts on them. Enjoy your trip to Barcelona! My sister is going there with her school at the end of April. Let me know if you come across any interesting stores so i can tell my sister about them
biggrin.gif

Thanx Laura!

Unfortunately i won't be able to check out any shops. I'm going on a hen and i've been banned from shopping!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I like UD, I'm not as keen on the e/s that have actual particles of glitter, but they have some fun colours! x
I only have a few, and I kinda already have some dupes of them in MAC e/s anyway, but check them out if you can x

Thanx Trisha! I'll be checking them out at 5am Friday morning! I don't like anything too glittery either so i will be avoiding them!

Back