Quantcast

Uh oh... I've fallen into the Fluidline lemmings! MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
I don't have eye liners. I would just use the shadows as liners. But it seems like they just blend into other shadows other than my carbon shadow.

I picked up:

-Macroviolet Fluidline

-Dipdown Fluidline

-Sweet Sage Fluidline

-Plum Dressing (veluxe pearl) e/s

-Coppering (veluxe pearl) e/s

-Antiqued (veluxe pearl) e/s

I really like the veluxe pearl shadows.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I don't have eye liners. I would just use the shadows as liners. But it seems like they just blend into other shadows other than my carbon shadow.
I picked up:

-Macroviolet Fluidline

-Dipdown Fluidline

-Sweet Sage Fluidline

-Plum Dressing (veluxe pearl) e/s

-Coppering (veluxe pearl) e/s

-Antiqued (veluxe pearl) e/s

I really like the veluxe pearl shadows.

Nice haul! I am dying to get more Fluidlines. So far I have Blacktrack, Macroviolet and Waveline.

Reaction score
i dig the fluidlines. I have frostlite, blacktrack, and macroviolet. I really want brassy i can use that with my neutral shadows (since i am the neutral queen)

Reaction score
Yeah the fluidlines are great! Especially for the inner rims... stays all day! Although I haven't used em' that much lately - I'm always in a rush, and I'm terrible with a brush that it takes me forever to draw a straight line! LOL I've been using the powerpoint pencils - I'm really liking that they are similar to fluidlines, but in a pencil... for me - much easier. But for going out or when I have time, I still like fluidlines too

Reaction score
Ooh another great haul Lizzy! I have 3 Fluidlines Macroviolet, Dipdown & Waveline & i love them all.. I am lemming Plum Dressing so bad and i have Coppering on my wishlist so all in all i'm so jealous of your haul

Reaction score
Cool haul!

I have Frostlite and Blacktrack fluidlines and can't wait to get some more - i feel an addiction coming on!

The veluxe pearls are the best finish that MAC make. They go on so smooth and they look AMAZING!! Can't wait for more!!

Reaction score
I`m in love too. I have Blue Peep, Waveline and Frostlite.

I´ve never really worn eyeliners before, but this formula is soo easy to use. I´m not crazy about the other colors but I have to get them all by time.

Latest posts