Uhm...............

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Uhm...............

new.gif

Omigosh! That's insane!
icon_eek.gif

My 5-year-old daughter wouldn't even have a clue about doing something like that.

Sadly my dad's side of the family gets a kick out of when their little kids do stuff like that and they encourage it. It's sad really.

what is this world coming to?
eek.gif
i'd smack my nephew's hand if i caught him doing that.

still? I see it fine

Originally Posted by naturally

okay ..for some reason I don't get to see the picture ..it's a red x ..must be a good one I guess! LOL

That's insane! Who let's their kid do something like that?

I knew better, but had I done that, I'd have gotten my tail beat!

if the shoe fits...

the patch on the jacket is dutch so perhaps it's a rough game of futbol...we'll call it a 'red light district moment'...

also reminds me of what today's 'Spanky's Gang' would probably look like if they were on the family guy cartoon channel.

I agree with you Bella. When I looked at the picture first I didn't even realize how bad it is. And I agree about the Cat in the Hat movie. I think it was aweful, not the cat in the hat that is intended for kids. I can't believe they made a kid movie like that. I'm shocked too when I hear little kids talk badly or do weird things out in the public. My son has started to say "Oh babe" lately and I asked him where he heard that and he said it's from this kid at his pre-Kindergarten class and apperantly the boy says it all the time. I know it's not a bad word but I don't need my son who is not even 4 (in February will be) yet saying stuff like that. No trash talking is allowed in our family. He even said "damn" once and I about fell off my chair, obviously he has heard that somewhere. I was so shocked. We told him that he better not ever use that word again or he will be in BIG trouble. I think it's sad that kids are allowed and sometimes even taught to act and talk badly...where is this world coming to???

It is sad guys, isn't it.. I don't have kids yet & don't plan on having any for another 10 years but i can only imagine what the world is gonna be like when they're growing up..

Yeah, it's all about sleeping in now Laura!!

Originally Posted by laura127

It is sad guys, isn't it.. I don't have kids yet & don't plan on having any for another 10 years but i can only imagine what the world is gonna be like when they're growing up..

I mean now that you are SINGLE w/ no kidlets, you can sleep late. But when you have kids, that is no longer...

Sleep my dear!!

Originally Posted by laura127

I don't get what you mean Tony!?

Oh god yes!! I love my sleep.. Hmm, actually i don't think i'll have kids coz i need my beauty sleep (joking!)

Latest posts

Back