UK MuT'ers r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pigsback.com has officially launched in the UK so for anyone that likes to get things for free, ye gotta visit it! I'm a member on the irish pigsback & its great! There's some great deals on there!

Visit www.pigsback.com !

Originally Posted by Laura Pigsback.com has officially launched in the UK so for anyone that likes to get things for free, ye gotta visit it! I'm a member on the irish pigsback & its great! There's some great deals on there!
Visit www.pigsback.com !

THANKS for that Laura!

Wait dont sign up yet! If i refer ye, i get piggypoints (which i only found out about today).. Gonna PM both of ye now!

So girls, did ye ever sign up to Pigsback? If so, what do ye think?

Originally Posted by Laura So girls, did ye ever sign up to Pigsback? If so, what do ye think? i did sign up to it, but i had forgotten that i had!!i'll check it out properly and let you know!!

I did sign up but that's all i did. I haven't had time to check it out yet.Whats good about it,how does it work?

Well there are competitions (and they give you hints for the answer) and you can win amazing prizes. Plus the main thing about the site is PIGGYPOINTS. Lots of online stores advertise on pigsback and if you click on their offer on pigsback you get things like free shipping plus you earn piggypoints. Then you save up your piggypoints and get to spend them in the rewards sections. They also have little offers every week for 10, 20 & 50 piggypoints. Basically all you gotta do is click on the ad! I've only ever bought a CD through pigsback but because i've clicked on the offers, entered comps etc.. i've saved up enough piggypoints to get free cd's (new releases) and vouchers for meals, vouchers for clothes stores. I just think its fab, hence me rambling on about it!!!!

Originally Posted by Laura Well there are competitions (and they give you hints for the answer) and you can win amazing prizes. Plus the main thing about the site is PIGGYPOINTS. Lots of online stores advertise on pigsback and if you click on their offer on pigsback you get things like free shipping plus you earn piggypoints. Then you save up your piggypoints and get to spend them in the rewards sections. They also have little offers every week for 10, 20 & 50 piggypoints. Basically all you gotta do is click on the ad! I've only ever bought a CD through pigsback but because i've clicked on the offers, entered comps etc.. i've saved up enough piggypoints to get free cd's (new releases) and vouchers for meals, vouchers for clothes stores. I just think its fab, hence me rambling on about it!!!! Fantastic! I will defo check it out! Sounds Cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back