• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta: Codes, Deals, Sales, and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found them on the enablers thread on here. The 12 pc beauty bag was also on ebates site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you find the $25 and $50 samplers?? I placed an order Monday for $62 and did not see those!

So annoyed there's no new circular until Sunday. Has anyone gotten one in the mail yet, or will these new deals start Sunday and we won't get the mailer until next week?

They've said on Facebook the new deals won't be up till 4/13:( I don't know why I'm annoyed, I can't buy any more crap anyway, but I always look forward to talking myself out of the hot new deals lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by TooMuchElectric /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received the next circular? Any exciting deals?
Not me.  I think it will be available electronically tomorrow (online).  My mail also has not come yet so it may still be there!

EDIT: Got one! thank you!!! posted this in enablers, but if anyone has a leftover code, please let me know! I'm trying to get that Too Faced blush I missed out on...thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not platinum and I have the same email only it says "exclusively for you" . Which is it ULTA lol
Haha. Sometimes I feel like these stores are bad boyfriends, telling me I'm special and then going behind my back and doing the same to some other girl
huh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha. Sometimes I feel like these stores are bad boyfriends, telling me I'm special and then going behind my back and doing the same to some other girl
huh.gif

My email says "because you're platinum" AND "exclusively for you".... the boy is mine!! Hahaha.

Ugh I have like $100 of fragrance sitting in my cart, but I didn't get the 5x points offer. I'm soooooo close to Platinum, I almost want to make a small purchase and see if I get the offer. Take my money, Ulta! Take it all!

Ugh I have like $100 of fragrance sitting in my cart, but I didn't get the 5x points offer. I'm soooooo close to Platinum, I almost want to make a small purchase and see if I get the offer. Take my money, Ulta! Take it all!
Bummer....if it was a code I'd give it to you in a second, but it's a click through to activate from the email linked to your rewards number.

I just made platinum this week and I did not get the offer...I was hoping it would come sometime throughout the day, but nothing....I hope you get it somehow.

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just made platinum this week and I did not get the offer...I was hoping it would come sometime throughout the day, but nothing....I hope you get it somehow.
You can sign in to your Ulta account and check if you have any bonus offers. If it IS an offer for all Platinum members, the option would be there whether you got an email or not.

In case you or someone doesn't know what I'm talking about... Sign in, click on the upper right ULTAmate REWARDS dropdown menu, and click on Bonus Offers. If you have any offers to activate, that's where they'll be.

Quote: Originally Posted by tallison /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer....if it was a code I'd give it to you in a second, but it's a click through to activate from the email linked to your rewards number.
I appreciate the thought!

You can sign in to your Ulta account and check if you have any bonus offers. If it IS an offer for all Platinum members, the option would be there whether you got an email or not.

In case you or someone doesn't know what I'm talking about... Sign in, click on the upper right ULTAmate REWARDS dropdown menu, and click on Bonus Offers. If you have any offers to activate, that's where they'll be.

I appreciate the thought!
Thanks for the tip! It is not in my bonus offers so I guess it is a select few, Platinum or not.

Back