ulta friends and family 20% off code.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From April 10 - April 16, you can get 20% off your entire purchase at ulta.com. The code cannot be used with any other code, and it can only be used once. It can be used on everything except for gift cards. The code is: 27370. You will need to enter my name (Jasmine Hung) and the store number (112) to redeem the code. Please let me know if you use it so I have an idea of how many people have used it total.

Got mine in the mail today!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Although If I remember correctly from the last time they did the "Make a Wish" coupons, you still couldn't use them on "Prestige" cosmetics (high end)or perfume... even though they dont mention it - but they slip in "some exclusions" - so I dunno... but 20% is still 20%!!! If you can buy prestige cosmetics - being I dont have the receipt (figures) maybe I'll get another UD Primer - or more Ulta shadows...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm. maybe its different?
confused.gif
i was told that you can use it on prestige/frag items as well.
smile.gif
btw, those make a wish coupons are supposed to be good for prestige/frag, so i dont know why they didnt let you use it.
if you use yours in store, you can use it for one salon service. (this is only if you have an actual coupon of course. the code i gave doesnt work for that.)

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse From April 10 - April 16, you can get 20% off your entire purchase at ulta.com. The code cannot be used with any other code, and it can only be used once. It can be used on everything except for gift cards. The code is: 27370. You will need to enter my name (Jasmine Hung) and the store number (112) to redeem the code. Please let me know if you use it so I have an idea of how many people have used it total. Oh no Jasmine! This is tempting!

Okay Jasmine & Janelle (Miss Ulta Queen)... what do you recommend I buy? Do they sell bath stuff at Ulta?

Ok i can't use this but hey what a great offer! Enjoy it girls & thanks for posting about it Jasmine & Janelle
biggrin.gif

janelle - diff stores do friends and family at diff times. i guess that means you can use both. lol.

joy - ulta does have B&B stuff. they have a small selection of your run of the mill drug store stuff (got 3 be, freeman, etc.) as well as BE B&B, vitabath, some dirty girl, archipelago (i didnt spell that right.) and stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back