ulta GWPs: UD, HC, EA, studio gear, ultima II

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

This 3-piece Urban Decay Gift Set, a $37.00 value, is yours FREE with any $24.00 Urban Decay purchase. Set includes Lipstick in Stray Dog, Nail Polish in Metropolitan, and Liquid Metal Eyes in Palladium.

the last GWP was manic/depressive l/s and pleather l/l. the might still have a few around. same deal, $24 purchase. at my ulta, the l/s in the current GWP is stray dog- a shimmery cool toned brownish nude.

This 2-piece Hardy Candy Gift Set, a $20.00 value, is yours FREE with any $20.00 Hard Candy purchase. Set includes Super Plum Lipstick in Vinyl and Glitter Hairspray in Sonic.

This Ultima II Cosmetics Kit, a $50.00 value, is your FREE gift with any $18.50 Ultima II purchase. Set includes Wonderwear Longwearing Eyecolor Duet, Beautiful Nutrient Nourishing Lipcolor, Eye Makeup Remover, Ultimately U Fragrance, Shadow Brush, and an ULTIMA II Cosmetics Bag. Limit one per customer. While quantities last. Bag measures 3.5"H x 7.5"W x 3"D

This Studio Gear Cosmetics Kit is yours FREE with any $27.50 Studio Gear Purchase. Kit includes Mascara, Lip Gloss, and a Studio Gear Cosmetics Bag. Limit one per customer. While quantities last. Bag measures 3.5"H x 7.75"W x 2.5"D

its not listed on the site, but there is an elizabeth arden GWP. spend $21 and get a makeup bag full of GWP sized stuff. i cant remember all of it off the top of my head, but theres an e/s compact, a l/g, etc.

I like the look of Studio Gear. I wonder if they do international shipping?

im not sure if they ship internationally. in all honesty, i dont think studio gear is worth the money. its a pale imitation of mac. their matte shadows are absolutely horrible. id just go with mac.

I paid through the nose for a Studio foundation (which the girl suckered me into also buying the $26 'foundation brush' to apply it with) didn't think it was anything special..

Yup! It did!!! So I ended up buying a 'Japanesque' one for half the price, and it's great!

i actually try to talk people out of buying studio gear. japonesque brushes *are* so much better. the travel set are all full sized, and the set is about $20.

Latest posts

Back