Ulta New Rewards Program

• Thread starter STLSportsGirl13
  • Start date
Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got that email, too. I am a little bummed about them getting rid of salon treatments with rewards. I've never tried any of the facial treatment stuff and was thinking I would save up points this year to get one done. I don't think I'd have enough points before Feb 22.

These changes won't effect me at all.  I have never used my points for Salon treatments, and even though they raised the platinum amount from $350 to $400, I spend more than that because I get my hair done there.  

I got my Ulta rewards card years ago at one of the tiered system stores.  My in-store purchases have never once shown up on the site when I log in, yet I just got a mailer that said I was Level 3.  Is this new system going to be more like Sephora were all purchases show up when you log in, and will whatever I had convert over? I want to go to Ulta today to redeem that Level 3 reward and possibly pick up a few things, but I don't want to buy today if the conversion happens tomorrow, 2/23, if that makes sense. 

Latest posts

Back