Ultimate HairStyle Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omgosh thanks so much i love all of theese ! ahh i have too many to chose from now!
tongue.gif

I am getting a hair cut friday, and normally I bring pics-but my printer isn't working and I saw this pic on this thread that I love!

longjessicaalba.jpg
So whats should I ask for exactly when I get it cut??

Love the side swept bangs look, but are they practical....aren't they always in your eyes??

I love that wispy bob, I need a change.

Originally Posted by Rockette13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif **Blonde and Brown = hairfiles - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
**Pink and Purple = hairfiles2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Black = hairfiles3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Black and Blonde = hairfiles4 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Brown, Burgundy, and Natural Red = hairfiles5 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Blonde = hairfiles6 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Brown/Black, Brown/Black/Blonde = hairfiles7 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Turquoise, Green, Yellow, Red, Rainbow = hairfiles8 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Guy's Hair = dudehairfiles - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Curly Hair = curlyhairfiles - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**Lots of Hairstyles = http://entertain---me.livejournal.com/

**Several More Albums = mad_rad_hair - Community Info

I have found lots of great pictures in the above albums that I have printed out, brought to my hairstylist, and had my hair cut that way. It always looks awesome. ;-)

these are great!!!

This is a great thread!

I've had my hair cut like Scarlett Johansson's in The Island before. I can't find the pics I used, but here are a couple of pics that I've found:

scarlett2.jpg
scarlett1.jpg

Heard this morning from a Beautician Diva the following tips for super curley hair--found them very interesting. 1) Do not use shampoo with Sodium Nitrate Lentyl -- Dries the hair. 2) Do not wash curly hair everyday day--dries it out. 3) After washing curly hair--pat dry with paper towel. 4) When curly hair has frizzed-curl it around your two fingers and place clip over it--take clip out in few minutes and frizz is gone. Thought this might be of interest. Later
glasses.gif

img163.imageshack.us/img163/6517/300xh6.jpg

img131.imageshack.us/img131/1989/hair1403xy1.jpg

Those two are my favourites

I like the Siren look in the first post. I think that will be my next hair style. Awesome thread!

Are there any hairstyles to make your head look smaller? Not just your face look slimmer, but your overall head size?

Do Anybody Knows How To Do The Small Long Braids Like Beyonce Knowles? Is It Real Or Hair Extension?

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are there any hairstyles to make your head look smaller? Not just your face look slimmer, but your overall head size? funny, i always wanted mine to be a little bigger.

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are there any hairstyles to make your head look smaller? Not just your face look slimmer, but your overall head size? I dont think so Dara, lol
str.gif
I got a big head too!

b1.jpg

I tried earlier to post this and messed it up.

black1.jpg

shorthaircurly.jpg

September.jpg

I recently removed my braid extentions. My hair looks something like this now.

f5036e97cf1297757200_160.jpg

just wondering is there a hair tutorial on here???

if not just wondering can we look into doing on please???

Back