Underwear...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girlies, where do ye buy your underwear? Do have any brands in particular that ye can recommend? I'm thinking of buying a few bra's on eBay (new of course!) but don't know what's nice from the US etc.. Any recommendations? I heard Calvin Klein have a few nice bra's.

PS. the reason i'll be buying on eBay is because they are so DAM expensive over in this country, like everything else
icon_evil.gif

I like Victoria Secret & Maidenform bras... Underwear... usuall either Calvins or whatever I find when I'm out... (non-brand)

At the moment i wear granny waisters up to me armpits because i walk everywhere and no one can see them and its cold and raining lol. If i was to buy a nice bra ar knickers i love la redoute french stuff but marks and spencers are always a bad fit. I have got some brand new underware from e bay and its always new in packet so go for it. I just dont see the point as its going to come off in the bedroom or on the chanderlier in my case (ooh matron)

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I just dont see the point as its going to come off in the bedroom or on the chanderlier in my case (ooh matron) LMAO! You have my holding my tummy coz its sore from laughing girlie!! Hanging off a chandelier!!!

I like Victoria's Secret too and I've used some Calvin Klein as well. I also like Natori and Wacoal. Natori is too expensive though. I've had luck finding some Natori bras on sale but would never pay the full price.

well soon I will be needing granny panties BUT I really like underwear by Rampage, they got some really cute stuff. Victoria Secret is also an option but I'm a little tired of them. I heard JLo came out with a really nice new underwear line. Here are some pics...........

Well i'm sure i'd look stunning in them if i had a body to match that!! I'll go check out some VS stuff coz i don't have anything by them.. Just gotta wait for this month's wages first!!

Latest posts

Back