Up Next on Dare to Be...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh cool! I love it!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Updated!
Next theme: Disney Princess!

Does Alice from Alice in Wonderland count? She's never technically considered a 'princess' but they always include her with Disney Couture and all that other stuff.

Wasn't one of the wicked witches a fallen princess?? How about a prince?

haha sounds lovely.

i'll have to enter that one!!!!!! of course my boyfriend and mother would trip out on my sudden girlyness though.....hah

Originally Posted by SweetLikeSin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does Alice from Alice in Wonderland count? She's never technically considered a 'princess' but they always include her with Disney Couture and all that other stuff. I'd be okay with that.

I was thinking either.... Egyptian princess (since the last theme was so long ago and everyone seemed to like it!)

orrr.... hmm

maybe gwen stefani? she's pretty versatile! anyone have any other ideas?

Originally Posted by unbrandedgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif On the main page, the link for the new dare to be leads us here, but there's no post about it....? Sorry, we're still waiting on a theme.
inc.gif

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^So, a previous winner hasn't suggested a theme yet? *scratches head*Bummer.

The previous winner, the runner-up, and the second runner-up. There's no one else left to ask.
I'll wait a little longer, and then I'll just have to come up with another plan. lol.

Make a thread and the first 5 suggestions for themes get made into a poll. the winner of the poll is the new theme. Then we start with the new set up of entrants sending their theme suggestions to you via PM?

I am guilty of this too, winning a channel but becoming so busy you never get a chance to tell your theme suggestion. I think that when people first enter the challenge they should have to PM Stereogirl their theme suggestion so it is known as soon as the winner is decided.

Back