Upcoming Nordies Exclusive Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girlys... and you thought that you didn't have enough MAC items. There is a cosmetics group that I belong to and they happened to share this news with us today:

heads up everyone!! ... the news is out on the next nordies exclusive ... this year it's a pretty extensive spring/prom collection called: Beau and it hits the counters on 4/15 ... the collection will have 2 premade quads (one will have - pink like paris, sugarlily, forgery, hard to please - we're still pending details on the other), 3 lipsticks (rags to riches, ribbon red, rosalee), 4 lipglass stains (twirltone, spin pink, chicmates, let's twist), 2 ccbs (too darling, beau bronze), and 2 nail lacquers (frivolous, orchidette) ... color descriptions and images are still not in.

I will do more research and ask my friend who is an MA for MAC and see what she says. I am so excited!<tt> </tt>

Originally Posted by Mariposa Ok girlys... and you thought that you didn't have enough MAC items. There is a cosmetics group that I belong to and they happened to share this news with us today:

heads up everyone!! ... the news is out on the next nordies exclusive ... this year it's a pretty extensive spring/prom collection called: Beau and it hits the counters on 4/15 ... the collection will have 2 premade quads (one will have - pink like paris, sugarlily, forgery, hard to please - we're still pending details on the other), 3 lipsticks (rags to riches, ribbon red, rosalee), 4 lipglass stains (twirltone, spin pink, chicmates, let's twist), 2 ccbs (too darling, beau bronze), and 2 nail lacquers (frivolous, orchidette) ... color descriptions and images are still not in.

I will do more research and ask my friend who is an MA for MAC and see what she says. I am so excited!<TT> </TT>

Oooooh! FIND OUT!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oooooh! FIND OUT!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
I will. Just in time for tax time too!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I will. Just in time for tax time too!
icon_eek.gif
WOn't really do me much good - NY tax rates are INSANE this year! I usually get a nice check back, but this year I'll be lucky if I am getting enough back to buy a cup of coffee!
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Probably not! The Rock It collection last April was exclusive to USA (Nordies) and then was released in select locations in Asia later in the year! x
T xx

Great...
icon_cry.gif
!!But thanx for the info Trisha!

Originally Posted by Trisha You are welcome! x
Sorry you wont have access to it x

Maybe someone here thats US based, can custom purchase it for you??

That would be nice but i'm not too sure how to go about it??

This is a cool thread! Does anyone have images from the line? If so post them up here.

Originally Posted by Mariposa

Ok girlys... and you thought that you didn't have enough MAC items. There is a cosmetics group that I belong to and they happened to share this news with us today:

I will do more research and ask my friend who is an MA for MAC and see what she says. I am so excited!

Originally Posted by Trisha Do you have Paypal? You could pay someone money thru PP (enough to cover cost of item and postage, and then they go out and buy it for you.
Im sure some USA'er here will be able to get you one. esp since someone will be buying it for themself anyway! xx Just start a thread or maybe someone will reply here xx

Thanx for the advice (again!) Trisha!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, i do have Paypal, so if there is anyone out there who'll be getting this collection, i'd really appreciate if you could get me the palettes. And if you ever need anything from the UK, i'd be more than happy to return the favour.

Thanx so much!

Originally Posted by Bhav Thanx for the advice (again!) Trisha!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, i do have Paypal, so if there is anyone out there who'll be getting this collection, i'd really appreciate if you could get me the palettes. And if you ever need anything from the UK, i'd be more than happy to return the favour.

Thanx so much!

I can do it for you. Just let me know what you need and we can work out the details.

Originally Posted by Mariposa I can do it for you. Just let me know what you need and we can work out the details. Thanx Mariposa. Sorry i haven't got back to you sooner but i was in Barcelona this weekend.I'd like the 2 palettes if possible. And as i said, i have paypal, so we can work out the detials nearer the time, or something.

Thanx again
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Thanx Mariposa. Sorry i haven't got back to you sooner but i was in Barcelona this weekend.I'd like the 2 palettes if possible. And as i said, i have paypal, so we can work out the detials nearer the time, or something.

Thanx again
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sure, that works for me. Just PM as the date gets closer and we can exchange information.
How was Barcelona?

I just started training at Nordstroms today (working at the MAC counter!), so I'll be sure to let you know once I get the whole low-down.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I just started training at Nordstroms today (working at the MAC counter!), so I'll be sure to let you know once I get the whole low-down.
smile.gif
That would be awesome. I have yet to find any more information on this exclusive.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 oooh! congrats joy! how did you get the job at mac?? Thanks Liz! I starting applying to various MAC counters at the beginning of February, I think, and after going through a slew of interviews, I got offered a position about a week ago at the Nordstroms near me. I'm in the middle of training and am looking forward to jumping right on in.
smile.gif
I'll see what I can find out about the new LE prom collection tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Marisol Sure, that works for me. Just PM as the date gets closer and we can exchange information.
How was Barcelona?

Thanx!
Barcelona was great! Lots of alcohol and partying invloved!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I just started training at Nordstroms today (working at the MAC counter!), so I'll be sure to let you know once I get the whole low-down.
smile.gif
Oooo, sounds great! You'll have to tell us about all the new products and exclusives that come out!!

Latest posts

Back