Upcoming Nordies Exclusive Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Bhav Thanx!
Barcelona was great! Lots of alcohol and partying invloved!!

Sounds like you had a good time!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Oooo, sounds great! You'll have to tell us about all the new products and exclusives that come out!! Of course!

Must.... have.... all... quads....
tongue.gif

Hear anything about the new pigments that are coming out? No pics or swatches, but from the Nordstrom site, I can see that they're called Coco, Deckchair, and Provence. Ship date from Nordie's is 5/20.

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Ok girlys... and you thought that you didn't have enough MAC items. There is a cosmetics group that I belong to and they happened to share this news with us today:

heads up everyone!! ... the news is out on the next nordies exclusive ... this year it's a pretty extensive spring/prom collection called: Beau and it hits the counters on 4/15 ... the collection will have 2 premade quads (one will have - pink like paris, sugarlily, forgery, hard to please - we're still pending details on the other), 3 lipsticks (rags to riches, ribbon red, rosalee), 4 lipglass stains (twirltone, spin pink, chicmates, let's twist), 2 ccbs (too darling, beau bronze), and 2 nail lacquers (frivolous, orchidette) ... color descriptions and images are still not in.

I will do more research and ask my friend who is an MA for MAC and see what she says. I am so excited!<tt> </tt>

Just wanted to let you ladies in some exciting news that isn't on the MAC website yet!

Marisol posted info here about the Nordstrom's exclusive MAC collection BEAU. The look was inspired by the soft, romantic aesthetic of the Renaissance and is perfect for prom, weddings or just a fresh spring look. The collection includes lip glosses that are actually two colors twirled together like ribbons. I'll post pics when I get them -- they're really fun & unique.

BEAU will launch on April 15th, right at the time of the MAC Pro Tour. In select locations, MAC Senior Artists will be holding seminars, to share the collection, as well as application tips and advice. To my knowledge, on this Pro Tour, there will only be 35 classes in North America -- so if there will be one near you, try to grab a spot ASAP!

At my West Los Angeles location, we'll have Senior Artist John Stapleton teaching the seminar on April 16th. Check out his credentials, he's done some amazing projects (can't wait to meet him!). There will be a raffle beforehand, so you have the chance to be one of the models for the class.

I don't have all the dates and locations, but you can ask your Nordstrom's MAC counter if they will be holding a seminar. A $75.00 deposit is required to reserve your space, which is fully redeemable in product.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a PM!

Woo hoo! Do you know any of the eye shades?

Too bad the closest Nordies is an hour and a half away
frown.gif
I'll order the stuff online if that's possible. But I have been meaning to go to that area to try otu chantecaille. So that will give me an excuse. lol

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I'll post pics when I get them -- they're really fun & unique.
BEAU will launch on April 15th, right at the time of the MAC Pro Tour. In select locations, MAC Senior Artists will be holding seminars, to share the collection, as well as application tips and advice. To my knowledge, on this Pro Tour, there will only be 35 classes in North America -- so if there will be one near you, try to grab a spot ASAP!

I don't have all the dates and locations, but you can ask your Nordstrom's MAC counter if they will be holding a seminar. A $75.00 deposit is required to reserve your space, which is fully redeemable in product.

Please do post pics. I have been looking all over and I can't find any. I am more of a visual picture. I will definately have to call my nearest counter and get some info on this seminar. I loved the one that I attended on Thursday and I hope to attend even more.

There are 2 quads... but let me get back to you tomorrow for exact color descriptions. I have yet to see them in person, just pix.

That would be awesome. I am not going to shop until that collection comes out. I need to save my $$.

Thanks for posting, Joy! I'm so excited for this collection! I'll have to order it all online though b/c no Nordie's Dept Store here. But we do have Nordstrom Shoes and Nordstrom Rack, so they still charge us sales tax online!

Ooh thanks for posting the info Joy! Post pics as soon as you can coz i love pics
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back