Quantcast

Uploading something

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ok I finally got the screen to pop up to put in an attachment on and it tells me it is an invalid file. It is a little video with wmv at the end of the attachment. Any ideas on how to get it uploaded?

Reaction score
Hmm, i'm not sure but i'll make sure Tony see's this post.. he might have an answer for you

Reaction score
Are you trying to upload it here in the forum?

Originally Posted by tylda1969

Ok I finally got the screen to pop up to put in an attachment on and it tells me it is an invalid file. It is a little video with wmv at the end of the attachment. Any ideas on how to get it uploaded?

Reaction score
try it now, I have enabled .wmv's to be uploaded with a max size of 3 megs

Reaction score
My knight in shining armour I knew you would come to my rescue. I received an email from somebody on my personal email and it is going through windows media player. I tried to upload it to this forum and it says that it is invalid. Any ideas? I've seen little videos on here before but didn't pay any attention as to what they were labled as.

Reaction score
Ok, I just tried it and it still says invalid file type. I just went to the email and it is 3.01 just over the 3 you said were excepted. Do you think that is why?

Reaction score
I can raise it up a bit. Try it now

Sincerely,

Your Knight in shining armour

Ok, I just tried it and it still says invalid file type. I just went to the email and it is 3.01 just over the 3 you said were excepted. Do you think that is why?

Reaction score
Ok, I give up. I'm going to try and send it to you and see if you can attach it to my thread that I just posted.

Reaction score
Holy Cow, what a pain in the butt! It is on its way to you as we speak. Is today Monday, cause its really feeling like it to me. LOL

Reaction score
YEs T... Make it happen ... PLEASE!!!
I'd love this feature... and make it big!! LOL I might have a few that are large.

Latest posts