Uploading videos...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How are you guys uploading your videos?? If I use my digicam - when I upload them to the computer, it turns them into quicktime movies... which don't seem to play from here. So I changed them to open with wmp - now the file sizes are huge and the little icon is still different. What are you guys using??

**Plus... it makes you 'open' or 'save' when you click to open it...**

I know they need to be flash player... There should be a program that you can convert your files into flash.

oh... hmmm... gotta look into that --- which is the one you use? Or does it do it automatically?

I have been trying to use one called Total Video Converter. I have been meaning to ask Tony which one HE uses though, bc I know he used to convert my files into flash.

oooh ok... I have some flash thing downloading now... so hopefully that will work. ?

Ok... well now I have the Flash 8 program... encoded the vids to flash playback -- and now MuT won't upload that kind of file. Tony - when you get a free sec... can you tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong!? lol :wacko:

I love the tuts janelle! I was LMAO whe watching the hairdryer one,cause I couldn't hear a word you were saying,but demonstration was really cool! I love how you do Pam lips:) Great job,thank you so much!

Back