Urban Decay Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never tried this line. Any thoughts? What products would you recommend?

I'm not a big fan of this brand. I tried out their eyeshadows and lip stuff when i was younger and I was not impressed. Maybe the quality has changed

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've never tried this line. Any thoughts? What products would you recommend?

Some of UD's shadow have big chunks of glitter in them..They do however make non-glitter shadows and I love these best(I'm not a glitter fan)..I'm not agreeing with Maiho though I think UD has excellent quality products..I also like their liquid liners which can also be used as creme to powder shadow,Pleather pencils,Skyscaper mascara.Paranoid blush(which smell faintly of patchouli)..I think the best place for you to start is with a face case..That way you get a little bit of everything(shadow,blush,lipgunk(gloss) and lipstick.If you want specific color recs,just let me know
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've never tried this line. Any thoughts? What products would you recommend?

Urban Decay is a fun line! I like some glitter, but some shades do have really chunky glitter. My favorite purple eyeshadow is asphyxia (shimmery pinky purple). Their lipglosses are great--nice colors and yummy flavors. But I agree that the best place to start is a face case. They are a reasonable price and you get to try lots of colors at once
smile.gif
Have fun!

I *LOVE* their Flavored Body Powders - especially Red Hot! It tastes *just* like the Red Hot candies! It's a beautiful shimmer, as well. Lots of fun!
wink.gif

I also like their eyeshadow Polyester Bride, because it's sparkly and it brightens up my eyes on days when I don't want to really wear makeup.

There eyeshadow is gorgeous and very good quality. I have been on a green kick lately and just got Urban Decay eyeshadow in Urb and Mildew and both are lovely!

I agree! Their flavored body powders are excellent! They give skin a soft scent, shimmer and.. *ahem*.. taste. Honey is my favorite!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I *LOVE* their Flavored Body Powders - especially Red Hot! It tastes *just* like the Red Hot candies! It's a beautiful shimmer, as well. Lots of fun!
wink.gif

I also like their eyeshadow Polyester Bride, because it's sparkly and it brightens up my eyes on days when I don't want to really wear makeup.

I love their e/s. Even the glittery ones! They have colros no one else has -- at least until someone figures how to do a knock off of them (like Prestige).

Back