Urban Decay mini haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
P77009_hero.jpg

tested this line for the first time the other day and fell in love (L)

i have a feeling this is just the start of a wonderful friendship

I love Urban Decay!! Besides MAC of course, but Urban Decay is the only other make-up I really use and love. Except for Lancomes Mascara, if you want long lashes Lancome is the best, everyone thinks my eye lashes are fake. Looks like I should take a little trip to Sephora=)

Very pretty palette. I want UD Primer Potion but it is out of stock on Sephora.com. I would love to check out some of the shadows too.

I think this is a collection of their best selling e/s. I had one with some of the lipgunks in it a while ago. Have fun playing with it. I might need to go and get Shattered e/s.

I love Urban Decay!! It's one of my fave brands, along with MAC (my #1 love!!), Cargo, and Stila.
smile.gif

I WANT THIS. NOW. seriously, I looove how these e/s look. and the packaging is soo cute. :icon_love

oh, I love palettes, they are so pretty! I don't even like buying singles as much anymore, because I love how the different colors look in one pan, and I can just grab one thing and go. I think I saw one of these at TJ Maxx one time, but it had been messed with, and one of the shadows was cracked out...I wish they would figure out a way to keep people's fingers out of stuff like that, I would totally buy them.

nice! tj maxx has sold those lots and you can find them pretty cheap on ebay. like the above post, the ones at tj were messed up, too, so that sucks.

Latest posts

Back