Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kathleen Lights did a makeup tutorial with this palette....the colors are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented. I really want it but really shouldn't spend that kind of money on one!!

EDIT: To make it harder to resist, it's $54 on Urban Decay's website...and you get free shipping on over $50! *looks at bank account and debates*

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone purchased this yet?? Is it a must have?? It looks soooo pretty!!!
From all the swatches I've seen, it's most definitely a must have. Ughhh come on, Sunday!
I'll post my own swatches once I get it. Feels like forever away, though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know if it will be cheaper once it's released at Sephora or is $54 with free shipping about as good as it gets?
The original Naked palettes are still the same $54. It will absolutely not be going down in price.

I ended up ordering it. I wasn't going to but ended up anyhow. Now I need to seriously not buy anything for the next 3 months.

This palette is even prettier in person. Glad I bought it even though I went over my budget for this month. Need to seriously cut back for next month.

image.jpg

image.jpg

It is so pretty!! I just got mine a few days ago, and a few days before that I got the Kat Von D Monarch palette, so I'm swimming in new eyeshadow at the moment. But I've been reaching for the Naked Smoky every day over the Monarch palette, I love the shades and pigmentation, definitely do not regret buying it!

You guys are not helping my willpower, even though I can't afford it now. e_e

Seriously, I want it so badly it feels like my insides are itching lol.

I just noticed that this is available on Sephora if someone is considering getting it. 

Latest posts

Back