Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water... I resisted Naked II & III palettes and have stuck to Naked 1 and my 2 naked basics.  

BUT SMOKY???!!!???  They got me at the word smoky.  Anyone else excited about this palette?  Yes, I probably own the same colors elsewhere, but hey, this is a makeup board!   It isn't about NEED, but WANT.....grabby hands - lol

ubran-decay-smoky.jpg

It comes out on July 8th - already a waitlist :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

naked-4.jpg

I have Naked 1 and 2, along with a wealth of other palettes, so I really don't need this. I was drawn to this with all the bluish ones in the middle. I would have probably gotten this, but it didn't get a good review on Temptalia, so the quality probably isn't as good as earlier palettes. :/

But I have to say...props to them on the packaging - I really love the swirly smokey design!

DO WANT

I was able to resist the first ones, and opted for the Too Faced Semi-sweet chocolate bar palette this winter for my neutral nudes, but this one might have to end up in my collection..

I have naked 2 and love it. I use it all the time. Smokey sounds good to me! want definitely! Don't need but want :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Wish I didn't see this....not that I could even pretend to afford it anyway, but still lol. If I won the lottery, I would definitely get this ASAP!

I have Naked 3 and looove it, it works so well and lasts forever!! I am so in love with their new Smokey palette, I'm wondering if I should go right as the Sephora store opens and hopefully buy it before everyone else gets there lol. I haven't bought a palette in a long time and I think it's time to treat myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I own the three Naked palettes, and I feel like I absolutely NEED the Smoky palette.  Of course, I always feel like I need ALL the makeup.  I'll have to look at it in person before I decide though, I'm trying to cut back on purchasing makeup unless its something that would truly be a good addition to my collection.  

I'm trying to resist.  I have all the existing Naked palettes except Naked Basics 1, and I barely reach for any of them anymore, except sometimes Naked Basics 2.  I just find myself reaching for my other palettes more, like the Too Faced Chocolate and Semi-Sweet.

Still, it's tough!  I love eyeshadow palettes.

Ugh! I totally flaked and didn't realize UD was releasing it today. I know Sephora is on Sunday and I thought that was the first date.

I took the day off from the internet today and completely missed out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't want to wait until next week to get it! *whine flail* lol

I'm trying to keep my vib as well so I try and buy most of the items I want/need from there through out the year. I almost didn't make it last year. I go between Sephora and Birchbox for most of my purchases.

Latest posts

Back