**Urgent** Bring back Jane eyezing in magical mushroom petition. Please sign

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I was searching for jane eyezings in magical mushroom on yahoo I came across a link to an online petition to bring this truly wonderful eyeshadow back. This was many of women's holy grail neutral eyeshadow. I have personally used this eyeshadow and it is the prettiest goldish brown eyeshadow that I have ever used. These are very hard to find even on ebay. So I think everybody on this website should sign this petition. Maybe we will get our wonderful magical mushroom back someday
icon_razz.gif

Here is the link:

http://www.gopetition.com/sign.php?c...237&petid=1488

LOL!! I have this, but ive rarely used it.. Must start playing with it again, i signed the petition anyway!

Originally Posted by FairyRave If you don't want it you could always give it to me! Usually, ive no problem giving RAOK's but considering Jane isnt available in Ireland & this was a pressie from a friend, i'd like to keep it. Sorry!

Originally Posted by FairyRave As I was searching for jane eyezings in magical mushroom on yahoo I came across a link to an online petition to bring this truly wonderful eyeshadow back. This was many of women's holy grail neutral eyeshadow. I have personally used this eyeshadow and it is the prettiest goldish brown eyeshadow that I have ever used. These are very hard to find even on ebay. So I think everybody on this website should sign this petition. Maybe we will get our wonderful magical mushroom back someday
icon_razz.gif

Here is the link:

http://www.gopetition.com/sign.php?c...237&petid=1488

Sorry..I never understood the draw to this particular shadow..I had it and swapped it away..While it was nice enough I don't see it being fab enough to sign a petition over.If you want a replacement that IMO is much prettier,Check out UD Smog.Just my 2 cents

Fairy rave, i know you love this eyeshadow loads so i just thought id mention i saw it Haloinverse's swap list!!

Thanks Laura! But it is already too late for me. I just won some off of e-bay though.

Aw yay, so you wont be running out of your fave eyeshadow anytime soon
smile.gif

Yay! I just got my magical mushroom eyeshadow in the mail today. Melissa Muldoon of Liverpool, New York is awesome. I won her auction for jane eyshadow in magical mushroom for the low price of $3.25 including shipping and handling. I really don't know what I would do without e-bay. I'm only 18 and already a serious addict.

Originally Posted by laura127 LOL!! I have this, but ive rarely used it.. Must start playing with it again, i signed the petition anyway! OK, im now in LOVE with this eyeshadow.. Thanks fairyrave for reminding me that i have it! Now gotta look at how to get some more
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back