using body makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i 've discovered that i need something to cover some areas on my feet and legs that need alittle help for shorts and sandal season. i have brown skin, so tanning won't do it. i need something that will stay put. any suggestions?
icon_rolleyes.gif

thanks for the tip. i bookmarked the site so that i can go back and choose my color. have you tried this product before? i'm looking for something that will work on my toes.

guess you´re talking about a different Dermablend. I have Dermablend by Vichy (french brand), I tried to use it on my face but the color didn´t match and I tried it on my mum (she has the worst varicose veins), and I was able to cover them pretty good.

but I have a different problem-the skin on my decolletee seems to be really thin, so the vains shine trough almost all the time. I also don´t tan very good in that area so it looks only worse
eek.gif

I tried MAC Face and Body, but the coverage was way too light to cover up the blue veins.

any advice?

http://www.dermablend.com/index.aspx

I dont know who makes it. But the link is above for you to have a look, see if same. It works REALLY well, I use it on my leg cuz i have rather large artwork and sometimes, i just dont want to show it off, like at fancy parties etc.. Works well if you follow the directions..

Originally Posted by Arielle guess you´re talking about a different Dermablend. I have Dermablend by Vichy (french brand), I tried to use it on my face but the color didn´t match and I tried it on my mum (she has the worst varicose veins), and I was able to cover them pretty good.
but I have a different problem-the skin on my decolletee seems to be really thin, so the vains shine trough almost all the time. I also don´t tan very good in that area so it looks only worse
eek.gif

I tried MAC Face and Body, but the coverage was way too light to cover up the blue veins.

any advice?

Arielle.. If you check the link and find that its NOT the same, then you might want to get it from the site. IF YOU CAN'T get it, PM me.. maybe we can do something to get it to you.

there is an austrian dermablend-website too. it seems to be the exact same product (even have the same pics on the websites), it´s only distributed over the company Vichy over here.

but Vichy only offers the Cover Creme in the little jar and the matching fixation powder (I dídn´t get the powder though). I saw on your link Dermablend also has a leg and body cover creme.

ok I just tried it on my decollettee again and I realized you have to use a LOT. it covered up my veins to 50% (I only did one side to be able to compare)

I´m just wondering if there is another product on the market that I could try and have access to over here. but I guess none of the big companies like Chanel, EL, Clinique etc. have a body makeup in their sortiment.

i've actually been using a cream makeup from fashion fair that didn't work on my face, but it doesn't stay. i have to touch it up a couple of the times per day. i don't think it's made for the way i'm using it, but until i can research the dermablend i'll make it work.

another good site to investigate. thanks. i'm thinking that the dermablend site has more color options. they'll send you 3 colors in a specific range for $17.50. not a bad price. even if it doesn't work well i won't feel too bad.

Latest posts

Back