UV top coat for nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I checked the reviews and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of a UV protectant top coat for nails? My polish keeps fading from the pool and sun, it's driving me crazy. Sally Hansen has some good top/clear coats, but I think a UV one would be needed to stop the fading and dulling. 2 manicures ruined already.

(didn't know where I should put this, so MOD's please move if necessary)

Originally Posted by Sofia (didn't know where I should put this, so MOD's please move if necessary) You are ok!
I have used the one that OPI sells. Its a bit expensive but I find that it works.

OPI MicroBond UV-Cure Top Coat OPI MicroBond UV-Cure Top Coat - A durable, high-gloss, long-lasting, chip-resistant finish for the MicroBond nail or nail lacquer applications. Cures in three minutes with the MicroBond Lamp and most other UV light sources. Odor free and non-yellowing.

MBM61.gif

Thanks Marisol. I couldn't find the OPI one you posted, so I bought Sally Hansen Mega Shine. Supposedly it has UV inhibitors to stop color from fading and keep color fresh. We shall see...

Latest posts

Back