Quantcast

Valentine's Thoughts... NOT!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Valentines Thoughts

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I slept with you because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot
This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that bag from off your face.

I love your smile, your face, your eyes.
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
1
I bought a card for my sister saying " Love is in the air" And inside the card bunch of hearts floating in the air, and a catoon grandma spraying with a can of disinfectant saying "But it's nothing a little disinfectant can't take care of."
I totally agree!

 
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
0
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ok stop...

It's so funy can't stop laughing....laura first i though it would warm up poem but....anywawy got send this to friends....thanks

Originally Posted by Laura Valentines Thoughts

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss

But I slept with you because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other

Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot

This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace

But don't take that bag from off your face.

I love your smile, your face, your eyes.

Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,

Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?

Two parts vodka, one part lime.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL, awwww come on you girls, I know you are suckers for us guys who will wine ya, dine ya, and __ ya


Let's see who knows the ryhme





Originally Posted by Miranhat

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ok stop...
It's so funy can't stop laughing....laura first i though it would warm up poem but....anywawy got send this to friends....thanks





 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Did I overstep my boundaries with this post???






Originally Posted by Trisha

I know the rhyme!! LOL but i aint write it here Tone!





 
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
BRAVO !

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooL !!

I loooove the fourth!!! ha ha ha!!!!

If my fiancé says that I kill him!!!


Really good, excellent Laura!!!

I think Baudelaire and Jean De La Fontaine can RIP really in peace!!! They will stay at the hop still a while!!! LOL

Here I read the mistakes young people do during the "baccalaureat" (high scholl diploma), and it's really funny too, I will try to translate that for you!


Originally Posted by Laura Valentines Thoughts

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss

But I slept with you because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other

Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot

This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace

But don't take that bag from off your face.

I love your smile, your face, your eyes.

Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,

Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?

Two parts vodka, one part lime.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Laura Valentines Thoughts

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss

But I slept with you because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other

Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot

This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace

But don't take that bag from off your face.

I love your smile, your face, your eyes.

Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,

Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?

Two parts vodka, one part lime.

OMG Laura!!! Those are TFF!!!!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, awwww come on you girls, I know you are suckers for us guys who will wine ya, dine ya, and __ ya

Let's see who knows the ryhme

They should be so lucky! LOL
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Hahahah Oh Laura this is funny!!!





Originally Posted by Laura

Valentines Thoughts

These are entries to a Washington Post competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but the least romantic second line.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss

But I slept with you because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other

Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving, and hot

This describes everything you're not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace

But don't take that bag from off your face.

I love your smile, your face, your eyes.

Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,

Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?

Two parts vodka, one part lime.





 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, awwww come on you girls, I know you are suckers for us guys who will wine ya, dine ya, and __ ya

Let's see who knows the ryhme

Me, me, me! I know the rhyme. My friend has this rhyme on his license plate holder.


 

Latest posts

Top