vincent longo mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just wanted to tell you all how freakin amazing vincent longos regular mascara is. it rivals estee lauder pure velvet mascara, and i think its my new favorite. its also a bit cheaper than EL.

i knew from one look at the brush that it would be perfect. ive found that bristles that are very compact are best for me. ones with rows of bristles let more than one hair in between at a time, and that leads to clumping.

my lashes are amazingly full with one coat, and i dont have to comb them at all. it lasts aboslutely all day and didnt smudge even when i rubbed my eyes.

i thought that those of you on the lookout for the perfect mascara would want to know this!
smile.gif

wow copy and paste this baby in for a review
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

i just wanted to tell you all how freakin amazing vincent longos regular mascara is. it rivals estee lauder pure velvet mascara, and i think its my new favorite. its also a bit cheaper than EL.
i knew from one look at the brush that it would be perfect. ive found that bristles that are very compact are best for me. ones with rows of bristles let more than one hair in between at a time, and that leads to clumping.

my lashes are amazingly full with one coat, and i dont have to comb them at all. it lasts aboslutely all day and didnt smudge even when i rubbed my eyes.

i thought that those of you on the lookout for the perfect mascara would want to know this!
smile.gif

So unfair! I really want to try Vincent Longo stuff but you can't get it in the UK.
frown.gif

ill post it for review some time, tony.

lea, i did a little searching for you, and i cant find any sites that ship to the UK. ill continue to look. you might want to get w/ laura on that. shes in the UK too.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse ill post it for review some time, tony.
lea, i did a little searching for you, and i cant find any sites that ship to the UK. ill continue to look. you might want to get w/ laura on that. shes in the UK too.

Cheers Hun,
My dad's just gone on holiday to Arizona so he's been sent with a list. I've also found this website called American Goodies . Apparently they can order you stuff from US websites that won't accept your card and then ship it to you. How cool is that? I haven't checked the prices yet tho
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back