VMA 2004 Fashions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone caught the MTV music awards last night. I saw it and wasn't too impressed with the choices in fashion. The only person I thought looked really nice was Mandy Moore.

Olsen Twins-With all that money you would think........

Beyonce- I dont like the choice of shorts

JLO- Needs to lose the hat!

Noami Campbell/Lenny Kravitz- dont care for either look

Mandy Moore- she always looks classic!

Hilary Duff and her sister - I think a step up from jeans would have been appropriate.

Kerry Sisters- hmmmm

Missy Elliot and Christine Aguilera- what was missy thinking??? Christina the new marilyn?? NOT!

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040830/s/r1358713079.jpg Gwen Stefani- interesting choice of colors

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040830/s/r3648308039.jpg Jessica and Nick- Nick should have lost the jeans.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040830/s/r2727831665.jpg Ashanti- I wouldnt wear this but I like her!

I totally agree with what you said for all the pics. Thought poor Mary-Kate looked terrible.. JLo's dress is cute but the hat spoiled the outfit. Mandy Moore looked lovely, as always & i won't even start on the rest of the girls!!!

here are some more for your viewing displeasure.

51249910.jpg
do we need to discuss this purse? what the heck is that all about?

51249909.jpg
carmen is looking really rough. she always piles on the makeup, but looks almost matronly here.

51249904.jpg
her boobs! lol. dont tell me that those arent real!

51248531.jpg
why fergie, why? the chic pea pun isnt working for me. i guess that jane makeunder didnt take hold.

51248526.jpg
her hair! it always sits sideways on her head.

Gwen Stefani, looking stunning as always. My favorite part of the VMA, was John Kerry's daughters being BOOED. WTF. what do you call think that up with that?

Originally Posted by Irishgirl

Mary Kate and Ashley = Martha Stewart's Table Cloth Couture J.Lo = Huh? Sings, "My dress don't cost a thang!" Beyonce= Liberace's Pajamas meets the wrong dryer cycle! Gwen Stefani- I like this! Love that vintage pin-up girl look! unique! Mandy- Classic and Tasteful! The Kerry Sisters- Encouraged me to vote at the Fashion Police Awards..LOL!

Those Olsen twins are far too thin, even my daughter who is 10 said they are giving out bad signals to young girls. They need a steak !

Tony, what does this mean?

what do you call think that up with that?

icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gwen Stefani, looking stunning as always.
My favorite part of the VMA, was John Kerry's daughters being BOOED. WTF. what do you call think that up with that?

hahahah Ok a few beers I suppose

What I meant was "what do you all think of that" LOL

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Tony, what does this mean?

icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Tony, what does this mean?

icon_eek.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back